3- It's Over

Luna's POV

He looked back up at me with tears flowing down his face. "Yeah. I thought you would stay in touch with me, or tell me about you getting married to Scamander so I wouldn't have to find out myself." As soon as he finished, he got up and Apparated.

What.just.happend.

He said he knew!
He was upset because of me!
Me, Loony Lovegood, the one who got picked on all through her seven years at Hogwarts, made someone else feel upset. On purpose.
No no no and it was Neville!

I took a deep breath, got up and walked to the door, frantically wiping tears. I met Ginny and she looked at me and started to say:
"Hi Lun- oh why are you crying?!"
She hugged me as I cried into her shoulder. I let go and said:
"N-N-Neville f-found out-t ab-bout the wed-d-ding and now h-he hates me a-and Apparated."
She grabbed my hand and said gently,"Let's go to your flat and talk this out, alright?"
"O-Okay." I grasped it and we left.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Pop!

We landed on my front steps. I was too much of a mess to even try to open the door so Ginny just did a quick 'alohomora' and it clicked open.

We went inside and sat down on the couches. Ginny looked at me with so much sympathy and for the first time, I accepted it.

"I-I messed up, Ginny. I didn't talk to N-N-Neville after Hogwarts and didn't tell h-him about the wed-d-ding and I was pretty much ignoring him because... because I might still like him and I didn't want that to intefere with Rol- WAIT I'M SELFISH! I MADE NEVILLE UPSET FOR MYSELF!"

"Oh Luna, you are the last person I would think is selfish. He likes you back, I can tell. I mean I like Rolf but I have known Neville for so many years so I like him better but I will support you with whoever you choose."

I looked at her for a while. Neville still likes me. He was just upset that I was getting married to Rolf. And that I didn't tell him. And that he's still not invited. I'm a horrible person. I need to end this.

"I need to end this." I told Ginny. She looked at me with concern. "No, no, no, I'm not going to commit suicide, Ginny, you are so overdramatic. I'm just saying that I'm going to end the wedding." When she didn't answer, I explained:

"The boys are like shoes.Rolf never made me feel comfortable but Neville was like a cloud, an understanding cloud. He didn't tell me to stop wearing my radish earrings or shut up about nargles. He understood me for me."

I finished and got up and Apparated.

----------------------------------------------------

Pop!

I arrived in his living room and saw him relaxing on a couch with a nice shirt and pants before he jumped up when he saw me. He looked a little nervous.

"Oh, Luna! What are you doing here?! Is everything right with the wedding plans?!"

Just as I was about to start talking, I realized something. The first thing he cared about was the wedding. Our picture perfect wedding. That I was about destroy. But he only cared about the wedding. He didn't ask why my eyes were puffy or even care. This feuled my anger.

"How dare you? As soon as I get here you ask about wedding plans?! Rolf, when people get married, it means that you have to care for them, no matter what. And, now, I think I care more about the wedding than you care about me!" I shouted at him, all my anger pouring out.

"Wha-What?! Luna, of course I care about you. Now if everything's cleared out, would you kindly um leave?"

"Why?! And everythings not cleared o-"

Pop!

A woman with bushy golden brownish hair with a very short dress and high heels shimmered into exsistence. 

"Hi Rolfie! I'm ready for our da-" She noticed me standing there and stopped talking.  She looked as nervous as Rolf.

"Rolf," I said in a strained voice. "Who is this woman and why is she here?"

Rolf looked very guilty and started to say,"I can- I can expl-"

I stopped him. "It's over, Rolf. It should have been over when it started." And with that, I Apparated.