A Good Day Runined

Start from the beginning

What. I do not want to get him dressed. I would definitely die of embarrassment. "Are you sure you don't want one of your security guys to help instead?"

I hear him chuckle behind me. "Yeah I don't think so."

I groan inside. "I guess I can try." I take in a breath. I can do this without squirming. I turn and face Alex only focusing of his face. I'm already dying inside.

I see a black t-shirt lying on his bed along with a pair of blue jeans. Strange that he's not wearing a suit for once but I guess he kind of can't because of his arm. Well I mean he could wear one but it might not look good. Not going to lie but this was awkward as hell. I guide his arm through the holes and then he helps me pull his shirt over his head. Next his pants. Let's do this quick.

I hold them up contemplating how I want to do this. "Here why don't you sit down," I say."

Alex sits down on the bed and I bend over and put one leg in at a time and then order him to stand. I pull them up quickly while my eyes were closed. I was already beyond embarrassed and warm. I zip and button his pants quickly. My eyes accidentally meet Alex's eyes and he was staring at me. I quickly look away. "Okay sit back down so I can put on your socks."

He sits down once again and lets out a laugh. "You're definitely mom material."

I smile. "Is that a compliment or should I be offended?" I pull his socks over his feet with ease.

"A compliment."

I stand up and don't see his shoes anywhere.
"Where are your shoes?"

"Oh they're in my closet, I'll go get them."

Before he starts getting up, I put a hand on his shoulder. "No it's fine, I can get them."

"Okay thanks, just grab a pair of Nikes."

I open the large wooden door that leads to his closet. My eyes bulge out. Wow. That's a big closet. Shelves arranged everywhere and everything was so neat. I spot some Nikes on a shelf . Scratch that I spot what seems like a sea of Nike shoes. I simply grab a pair of black Nikes and walk out. After I slip his shoes on and tie them, he gets up and leads me out of his room.

We arrive at the office and as soon as we arrive on Alex's floor I greet Katie with a big genuine smile.

"Hi Katie," I say.

She comes towards me and gives a hug. "Hey, it's been awhile."

She lets go of me. "Yeah we need to get together sometime."

"Definitely," she says.

I wave at her as I walk into Alex's office. I spot Alex in his chair already reviewing something.

"What can I do for you?" I ask as I walk towards him.

"I have a meeting in 30 minutes, you can help me hand out things and take notes," Alex states.

"Doesn't your secretary usually do that?" I ask.

"Oh about that, I fired her," he stated simply.