Karaoke

Thomas watched them sink down, starting to get an idea of what was going on. "Did they break up?" He asked. Patton gave a sharp exhale.

"Yea. Logic didn't even put forth an effort to seem like he cared. He felt nothing the entire time, and I get that he's Logic, but come on. I have seen him display emotion. He's capable of it, he just didn't care about Roman. He accepted to go out with him even though he didn't like him!"

"Wow. I can't believe...."

"Yep! And did you know, that the entire time they were dating, every time they kissed, his eyes were open? And the way he would shoot down every idea Roman had, like them dating gave him the right to criticise him about everything! And when they broke up, dear god, he told him that he was delusional, just because Roman said he would do anything for him!" Patton was pacing angrily in and out of his and Roman's camera frames.

Thomas was getting angry at this point as well, and he called Logan. He didn't come.

"Logic, if you don't come up here, we're coming to your room!" Thomas called. Logan rose up then. "Oh, good, you come when I threaten you. I guess I have to do that now."

"Might have to start doing it anyway," Patton mumbled angrily.

Logan rolled his eyes at Patton before turning to Thomas. "I apologise for not coming when you summoned me, Thomas, but Patton said that if I were to be seen in the vicinity of Roman, he would steal and destroy my telescope." Thomas almost chastised Patton before deciding that it didn't matter, and that Roman clearly didn't want to be around Logan anyway.

"Okay, well, the reason I called you up here was to--"

"Talk about Roman," Patton finished. Thomas shot him a look.

"No, Patton." Patton looked confused, and Thomas continued, "I called you up here because of a video." Logan raised an eyebrow. "Roman is going to be participating, of course, as it was his idea, but the decision you need to make is whether you want the audience to know about what happened. They never knew about you two dating anyway, so either decision will work. You can show up, and we won't tell anyone about what happened between you two, or you can skip it, and we'll have to reveal it. You have a lot to think about." Logan nodded.

He began to speak, but Patton interrupted, "Now. Go think about it now."

~~~~~~

"What is up everybody? Today is gonna be great, because today, we are—"

"Karaoke!" Roman sang, rising up in his corner.

Thomas laughed and continued, "That's right! We are doing karaoke with all the Sides! Roman, what song have you—"

"I am the Walrus!" Patton yelled with a giggle, appearing in front of the blinds.

"Wow, you guys are not letting me speak today." Thomas smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry kiddo! I'm just really excited, I've never sung by myself on camera!"

"Well, I'm glad he's not swimming in anxiety, but I'm not so sure I should—" Patton cut Virgil, who had appeared suddenly, off.

"Ooh, Virgil, what song are you singing?"

Virgil sighed. "Face Down." The other three present nodded in false comprehension.

"Cool! Oh, I'm sorry Roman, I cut you off. What song were you going to..." Patton trailed off and Logan showed up. His smile twitched and he turned back to Roman without greeting Logan. "What song are you singing?"

Roman was fighting to keep his face neutral, but he was finding it difficult to speak. He glanced at Virgil and, seeing his supportive smile, turned to Patton. "I'm going to sing Stronger." And he sounded it, too. His spine straight and a small smile in his face, his feelings about Logan seemed to have no influence on Roman for a few moments. Logan rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, I'll be singing I Can't Decide."

Virgil exhaled and looked away. "As if we need any more proof you don't feel."

"That's a weird choice for you, Logan," Thomas said, leading away from the comment.

"Yes, well, you said I couldn't pick a song that was only rap."

"Let's go!" Roman exclaimed, more forced than it sounded.

"Actually," Virgil interjected, "Can I take us somewhere? I have a better sound system than your stage."

Patton gasped. "Ooh, I can't wait to see! Let's go!"