Pleasant Morning (Ango x Reader)

I'm sorry it took so long, Ash! It's so overdue to be honest ;—; so I'm sorry.

~~~

Requested by: ashthetic-

It was a cold winter day, yet the sun was up in the sky. The birds sang their morning song and people are starting to get up from bed to start a new day.

Though it was cold, the couple still sleeping in bed wasn't bother by it. For they were cuddled next to each other, keeping themselves warm.

"Mmm..." (F/n) was awoken by the sunlight glaring at her face, lazily scratching her eyes and rolling away from it.

She stretched her arms, relieving her sore muscles. She looked down at her lover, who was still asleep. She was about to wake him up, but realized it was still very early, so he could sleep for a few more minutes.

She had nothing else to do. So she went back and laid on the bed next to him, her beloved, admiring his gentle features.

(F/n) laughed as she noticed Ango, still wearing his glasses. Well, he slept with his glasses on a few times so it's no surprise.

"Geez, this man..!" She gently removed his glasses and placed a kiss on his forehead.

It was a nice morning. It was a very comforting feeling somehow, it felt just like home. (F/n) could remember the problems she had in the past, all the struggles. But Ango was there for her, even if he had troubles of his own. He never stopped caring and loving her.

It's because of him that she's able to feel safe and happy till now.

She was grateful. Grateful that she's able to spend the holidays with him. He was home.

"...thank you.." she mumbled, caressing his soft hair as she smiled in reminiscence.

Her touch seemed to awaken the man as he yawned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning~" she greeted with a big smile.

"Good morning, you didn't happen to do anything while I was asleep, have you?"

"It was only a peck and a pat in the head~"

Ango chuckled and her cheeks lightly, giving her a small kiss on the lips. (F/n) smiles and does the same.

They both pull away and snuggle close to each other, there was nothing that could interrupt the tranquil moment.

"Let's go out later. I'll buy you something. Is there anything you want?"

"Hmm, I don't know." She chuckled.

"Hey I'm being serious, you know." He groaned in response.

"Yes, Yes, I'll think about it. Now I'm going to prepare breakfast~" (F/n) said and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Ango stayed in bed for a while before following her.

He was met with the fresh smell of tea hitting his nostrils.

Ango made his way to (F/n) and wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck lovingly.

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too, Ango." she replied and kissed his cheek.

It was truly a pleasant morning.

~~~