Cheerleader (Chuuya x Reader)

Sometimes I feel like I want my own cheerleader, being there whenever I need her/him. Or sometimes I just want someone to cheer me on t-t

Another high school AU :)

~~~

When I need motivation
My one solution is my queen, 'cause she stays strong.
Yeah, yeah

"Good job, everyone! Let's call it a day." Chuuya announced. You could hear the others sigh in relief, hearing their hard-core practice was over.

"Here, Chuuya." He looks over his shoulder to see a girl slightly shorter than him, wearing the standard cheerleader uniform. Holding up the towel and water bottle for him, just two simple things but it let him know that it was a reward for his hard work.

She is always in my corner
Right there when I need her, all these other girls are tempting
But I'm empty when your gone

As he was about to say something, you left without another word. Handing out the same thing to the other male team mates. About that time, girls surrounded him. He could tell that they were interested in him, they complimented him and held him as if it was nothing.

And the say:
Do you think I'm pretty? Do you need me? Do I make you feel like I'm cheating?
I'm like no, not really cause

The other boys glared at Chuuya, filled with anger and jealousy. It was always like this. Chuuya was the captain of a volleyball team and he was admired by many, often getting gifts and opening his locker only to see love letters stuffed inside leaving no room for his belongings. Basically, he was popular.

Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her

Most of the guys who gave him death glares were his team mates, he knew that a few of them really did love the sport and poured their heart and soul into it. But some of them only joined the team due to the cheerleaders who stood on each side of the long line of play; those outstandingly beautiful girls wearing those cute outfits.

She walks like a model
She grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle
Yeah, yeah

It disgusted him a little, to have boys watching over you. Every time you danced they watched your moves. For that, he was quite harsh with training. Oh, he was jealous but he felt vulnerable to do anything else than just that. It would sound to obvious if the news reached to you. After all, everyone in the school knew Chuuya had a big crush on you.

'Cause I'm the wizard of love and I got the magic wand
All theses other girls are tempting
But I'm empty when your gone

In honesty, he actually finds you really cute with the outfit on. He liked your body fitting the halter tops, the black and maroon colored, pleated skirt that hugged your small waist just right, not to mention those long legs that hid underneath your skirt. Dazai knew what he was thinking and teased him, calling him a "pervert" often.

And they say:
Do you think I'm pretty? Do you need me? Do I make you feel like I'm cheating?
I'm like no, not really 'cause

What he probably loves the most is how well you do your job. Whenever he feels down or unmotivated or if he was in the verge of giving up. Just seeing you support him and cheering for him makes him feel happy, feeling like he wants to do more for you.

You were like his cheerleader. His girl.

Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her

Chuuya had to admit, he was getting annoyed at the girls drilling over him. Sure, he was happy to have fans. But he wasn't going to give in to them.

She gives me love and affection
Baby, did I mention
You're the only girl for me
No, I don't need a next one

"You were really great, Chuuya~"

"Yeah, I'll always be cheering for you~!" The girls say.

"Girls, I'm flattered but..." He stopped, "I already have eyes for someone."

Their eyes widened, "Wh-who?!"

He ignored their pleads and demands for an answer, gently pushing them away. He walked to you and carried you bridal style, away from the crowd. "Wh-what are you doing?!" His actions left the girls speechless and heart broken, a little confused on what just happened right now.

Mama loves you too
She thinks I made the right selection
Now all that's left to do
Is just for me to pop to the question

He placed a kiss on your lips, his cheeks red, "From now on, you're my cheerleader and girlfriend. No one else's, do you understand?"

Your cheeks dusted into a small shade of red as well, "Yes, Chuuya." You kissed his cheek and smiled widely. "B-besides..I don't like men staring at you..it's disgusting!"

You blinked a couple of times, "Were you jealous?"

"N-no!"

You giggled, "I never knew you could be the jealous type."

"You're such a tease, but that's why I love you~"

Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her

~~~

What the heck did I just write???