Gift (Chuuya x Reader)

Merry Christmas everyone :) hope you had a good time with your family and friends.

~~~

Christmas was in the air. Which meant: decorating your house witch colorful decorations, gifts under the Christmas tree, delicious food, and most of all giving love and gifts to the person you love. This season was suppose to be a happy one but it wasn't going well for a certain executive.

Chuuya didn't hate Christmas. It's just, he's been stressing about the gift he bought for you. He's been wondering if he should give it or not. He's also been thinking lately, if he should tell you it or not. Now is a perfect opportunity but his mind is saying otherwise. Maybe, he was unsure if your love was ready for it.

"Chuuya could you hand this over there!" One of his subordinates yelled to him from up the ladder. "You couldn't of said so earlier, hand it here." He sighed.

"Huh? You're not wearing your hat." Chuuya was also upset because he lost his beloved hat. "Don't remind me.."

Everything thing was going as planned. Unlike last year the Christmas party they set up was a disaster, but this time Mori made sure it would go smoothly. So far, everyone was having fun. Elise and Yumeno opened their gifts excitingly, the black lizard group drank the whiskey you bought for them and everyone else were doing their own stuff.

Chuuya let out a heavy sigh and sat down next to Tachihara, pouring down a glass of whiskey. His eyes glanced around the room and realized you were gone. "Did you guys see (Y/n) around?" He asked.

"I saw her go outside just now."

Chuuya grabbed his coat and scary dressing himself as he excited the room, to see you outside gazing at the stars. "What are you doing here, Chuuya?"

"That's my question and you're not even wearing a sweater. It's freezing out here!" He scolded. "Oh, sorry. It was just really loud in there. Besides, it's really nice outside." You shivered as the cold air hit your skin. You no longer felt cold as you realized Chuuya wrapped his muffler around your neck. "This is.."

"Wear it." He said. "Because sometimes your don't know how to take care of yourself, geez." He playfully flicked your forehead. "Ow! That hurt.. But thanks Chuuya."

You suddenly remembered the gift you were suppose to give him. "Oh! Wait right here!" You dashed back inside and came back with a beautifully wrapped present, written outside was Chuuya's name. "Go on, open it. You grinned.

He wasn't expecting this, but he was grateful and happy even if you didn't give him anything. Gently, he pulled the ribbon and tore the gift wrap to reveal a hat. One that looked even better than his old one.

"I heard you lost your other one so I bought this for you. Do you like it?" He didn't know what to say. Nonetheless, he was happy. "Think of it as a thank you gift. I just wanted to say, thank you Chuuya, for everything. I love you.." You flashed a big smile. He couldn't lie, you looked adorable and the both of you were under a mistletoe. Realizing its the perfect opportunity and that he didn't need to worry of the results.

"Thank you. I'd like to tell you something too." 

You watched as Chuuya brought something out from his pocket, kneeling down infront of you. "Sigh..I've gotta say this lame speech after but, it will all be worth it." He thought.

"Oy, (F/n) (L/n). The only answer I want to this question is a yes, got that?"  You nodded.

"Will you marry me?"

~~~