Shade 42

Rio, I very much liked your genderswap idea. I'm going to keep that going.

Amythestglimmer: *sitting in the middle of camp surrounded by swooning she-cats* Oh my, it's so good to be me. Life couldn't get much better.

Silvertongue: *staring at him from a distance* If only he knew how wrong he is. His life would be much better with me in it.

Amythestglimmer: *flexing his guns for a particularly obnoxious female* Like what you see?

Diamondglow: I do! *faints*

Amythestglimmer: *catches Diamondglow* Good.

Silvertongue: *is enraged* How dare she! That she-cat is stepping into my territory.

Featherfrost: *appears from thin air* That's objectification. 

Silvertongue: Isn't objectification what this whole spoof built on?

Fourth Wall: :(

Featherfrost: Yeah, but still. You should try to be more sensitive to modern topics like this one.

Silvertongue: *waves paw* Oh, whatever. Begone, you insolent voice of logic.

Featherfrost: Wat.

Silvertongue: No one wants you in this story!

Fourth Wall: UGH! *dropkicks Featherfrost off a cliff*

Featherfrost: *sprouts wings* Yeah, good luck with that. I'm always here. Always watching. You can never escape me. I have eyes and ears everywhere. There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. *flies off*

Silvertongue: Uhh... so where was I? Oh, yes. Calling for blood.

Diamondglow: Oh, Amythestglimmer! You're so strong and handsome... and I just love you so much!

Amythestglimmer: *flips fur* Who wouldn't?

Silvertongue: THAT'S IT! OH, IS SHE IN FOR IT! *marches up to Diamondglow* I have a problem with you.

Diamondglow: *bats eyelashes innocently* Whatever do you mean?

Silvertongue: You're taking my man!

Amythestglimmer: Who's your boyfriend? Do I know him?

Silvertongue: *flashes Amythestglimmer her most provocative smile* You know him very well. *turns to Diamondglow* You must die now.

Diamondglow: *checks nails* PUH-LEASE. The only thing dying here is your sense of style. I mean, silver fur in the spring? Talk about a huge fashion don't. 

Silvertongue: *whips out AK-47* FIRE AT WILL! USE ALL WEAPONS! DESTROY ENEMY TARGET! *shoots Diamondglow about 100 times.*

Diamondglow: *dies*

Diamondglow: *is revived because plot* 

Diamondglow: Ugh, I am so over this. *walks away*

Silvertongue: Do you love me now?

Amythestglimmer: You ludicrous buffoon! You got a drop of her blood on my whisker. It ruins my perfectly tanned complexion! *storms off*

Silvertongue: *sniffles* He'll fall for me one day. It's just a matter of time... *goes off to wallow in self-pity somewhere dark for the next century and a half*

Take a wild guess. 3, 2, 1, time's up. Brought to you by Feather (your favorite admin). I shall now watch and observe as the earth stops spinning on its axis because CG actually updated something.