Shade 36

Admin-behind-the-screen: Hiya, we're back!

Silvertongue: *arguing with the admin behind the screen* I still don't see why I only get a month of summer vacation! This is ridiculous! I demand to speak to my agent, immediately!

Admin-behind-the-screen: Look, it was in the contract you signed. Right here! *gestures at illegibly microscopic print at the very bottom* If you don't like it, you can speak to the person in charge!

Silvertongue: Well, let me talk to them, then!

Admin-behind-the-screen: Jk that's me, I'm in charge, now GET TO WORK!

Silvertongue: Ugh. But you know... That month of vacation did give me a really excellent tan. Maybe that will impress Amethystglimmer! *rips off shirt to reveal several awkward tan lines and a wicked sunburn* This has got to impress her!

Amethystglimmer: Oh... Hey, Silvertongue... *unenthusiastically* You're, er, back, I see.

Silvertongue: Yup, here I am, babe! In all my tan-alicious glory!

Amethystglimmer: For the ninety millionth time, Silvertongue, I. Am. Not. Your. Babe. And, well, you're a little, uh-

Glodhart: *magically appears and slaps Silvertongue right on his sunburn* -(aaron)burrnt. >:-)

Silvertongue: Wait, wait, wait, before I yelp in pain, we have to settle something. *turns to admin-behind-the-screen*

Admin-behind-the-screen: *sigh* What?

Silvertongue: You don't even like Hamilton. Don't go making references to it if you aren't a true fan!

Admin-behind-the-screen: *pouts* Maybe I wasn't referencing Hamilton. Maybe I make puns about obsolete Vice Presidents all the time.

Silvertongue: -_- Name one.

Admin-behind-the-screen: Uhhhhhhh...

Silvertongue: Point proven, you can go now.

Admin-behind-the-screen: :( *disappears*

Silvertongue: Right, where were we?

Amethystglimmer: I believe you were screaming in pain.

Silvertongue: Right. *takes deep breath* OW! Glodhart! Why would you do that?!

Glodhart: Becuasze yur tann isnt a taan, idot.

Silvertongue: *bursts into tears* Why can't I ever find love?! *runs off sobbing as Amethystglimmer and Glodhart roll their eyes in unison*

Heya, this is Annco, finally doing her update! School's out for me, so hopefully I'll be around more often now! So yeah, cya! :-)