.secrets only bring sorrow.

Start from the beginning

Brazil , Morocco London to Ibiza
Straight to LA, New York
Vegas to Africa.

I love Pitbull's songs, as most of them are made for Dancing and dancing is my weakness. I'm just opposite to Liam in this matter. He loves Singing and is interested in pop music but I love Dancing. He is a shy man while i'm a total bomb.  Our relatives always say that Liam will be a Singer and I will Choreograph his songs. Mom told me about this conversation with the relatives as I remember none.

I sat on the bed and took deep breathes. After dancing I felt fresh. Maybe now I can concentrate on the history homework.

My phone vibrated. I got a message from...Oh, what a surprise!

Good Dancing Skills.
I think you should try for Got to Dance.
They need some shit ass crazy dancers.

What? How did he know that I was dancing? I typed a reply back.

How do you know I was dancing?
Are you  stalking me again?
Stop that and I will surely try for GTD. Thanks for the advise.
🙄

I hit the send button and again started doing my work. I have a lot of work to complete. For some reason, I didn't save his number as Asshole, the one he surely is, or also not a Jerk but with his first name. I like the name though, it's unique. I wonder what his name, means. I've never told anyone that I like his name, it sounds like he's from some foreign country, only the name though.

Again my phone vibrated. I rolled my eyes. This guy won't let me finish my work.

Your brother doesn't pay me to stalk you, Dumbass.
Next time when you dance on Pitbull and Jennifer's Songs, shut the curtains of your window and dance.
Watching that horrible dance and listening to that crap song, made my eyes and ears burn.

Oh Crap. I forgot to close my Window. Ugh. He watched me dancing. I don't wanna reply now. I don't like it when people watch me dancing like this. Oh Come on, I love dancing crazily when I'm alone. I need privacy while dancing but because of this stupid window, that idiot saw me dancing. Should ie go and Die? Nope. He didn't take any video, or did he?

I played the songs again and did my work the whole night after closing my window. So that no one can see me. Closing my Book, I  laid down on my bed to sleep.

I woke up in between of the night as I couldn't sleep. Damn, I'm sick of these crazy nights. I walked downstairs in the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a bottle of water. I gulped the water down my throat, but again I'm not able to sleep. Back then, whenever I was not able to sleep, I would go to my dad's room and just lay on the couch, yet I was able to sleep.

I knocked Liam's door. Dumb Sophia, he must be sleeping. Why to knock? I opened his room's door but instead of seeing him on the bed sleeping, I saw him seated on his chair and observing a book. An Album?

"Hey, why are you not asleep yet?" I asked. His album fell from his hand on the ground. He picked it up and kept it aside, like he tried to hide it from any thief.

"Oh God Sophia, you scared me." He kept his palm on his chest. "Sorry, I was not able to sleep, so I came to see if I could sleep besides you. But why are you up at night?"

"I couldn't sleep as well." He flashed a smile. "Why? What happened?" I asked and sat on the bed.

"Nothing, I don't know." He looked down. I know there is something. He just doesn't like sharing his thoughts, hus problems. All thesd years through Skypechat, I always wished Liam would open up a little more, he only talked about me. We hardly ever discussed on him. Everytime we talked about him and his interests, he would shift the topic back to me.