12 -Reunited

Penelopi's Pov

I sighed as I sat under a tree. It's been 3 days since my fight with Ben. I've ignored him since, not wanting to face him. I wanted to sneak out and bring Harry and Gil here myself, but decided not to. Knowing it'll cause problems and they'll be sent back. "Hey Lynn." I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see Asher, the son of Ariel and Eric. "Uh Hey Ash. Long time no see." I said with a weak grin.

Asher is the second oldest of the three children. He has red, fluffy hair, blue eyes, and wears a teal jacket under a black blazer, dark blue jeans, and black boots.

"What's up? You're usually full of energy and flying around, even though you get in trouble for it

"What's up? You're usually full of energy and flying around, even though you get in trouble for it." He said with a chuckle. I weakly chuckled and looked away. "Yea... it's been a rough few days." I said while looking down. "Do you mind me sitting with you?" He asked while pointing to the spot next to me.

I looked at him uneasy. "N-Not in a romantic way or anything! I gave up on us being a thing, I promise!" He explained with a blush. Ash used to have a huge crush on me and even confessed to me a few years ago. I rejected him but he didn't give up. Until last year. I thought about it but nodded.

"Sure. Just don't try anything funny. I'm not in the mood." I said while resting my head against the bark. "Ok!" He said and plopped next to me. "So you want to talk about it?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "About what?" I asked. "About whats bringing you down? It might make you feel better." He said with a grin.

I looked away, thinking. 'I can't tell him our trip to the isle and what happened to me. Or about Harry.' "Well.... I met this guy.." I trailed off. "This is about a guy?! The Penelopi Lynn Pan likes a guy?!" He asked shocked, causing me to blush. "S-Shut up!! What's so shocking about that?!" I yelled while snapping my head towards him.

"It's just, one of the reasons you didn't want to go out with me is because you thought being in a relationship means your getting mature. And that means you're starting to grow up and we all know how you feel about growing up." He explained, still shocked. I pulled my beanie down and covered my face. "Ugh I know! But it just happened!" I said but it was muffled, which caused him to laugh. "No, it's fine. I'm sorry, please continue." He said.

I sighed and pulled my beanie away from my face. "S-So I met this guy... b-but I can't be with him because of... because someone won't allow him to see me, which they have dumb reasons even though they were kind of in my situation before! Now I'm just here, being all emo." I explained while looking down at my beanie, playing with the feather. "Wow, that sucks." He said causing me to glare at him.

"S-Sorry! But, I know you wouldn't give up on something that's important to you. And if you really do love this guy, and he loves you just as much, I don't think you should just give up." He said and I smiled up at him. "Yea, you're right. Thanks Ash. I'm sorta surprised you're the one giving me this pep talk and not the girls." I said with a chuckle.