9- Getting Penelopi Back

Rebecca's Pov

I pulled my hair in a high ponytail and took my jacket off, showing my pale yellow crop top. I heard a knock, causing me to look at the door. "Come in." I said then Mal opened it. "You ready?" She asked and I nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said while walking towards her. I closed the door and we headed out.

"We decided to only take Jay and Carlos. Evie and Ben will stay, to not raise any suspicion and cover for us." Mal explained and I nodded. We went out front and inside a limo, Jay and Carlos were already inside.  "Let's get going, shall we?" Jay asked as he started driving. 'We're coming for you Penelopi. Just you wait.'

Penelopi's Pov

I was keeping the triplets busy while Harry and Harriet cooked breakfast. "I win!" Harper yelled while grabbing the cloth from my back pocket. "It seems you have." I said as the guys started whining and Harper grinning proudly.

"Breakfast." Harry said while walking to the table and placing the food down. "Eat up." Harriet said while placing another plate on the table. "Food!" The triplets yelled while running to the table. After eating, Harry and I headed out to Uma's. Before we went farther from the house, I stopped on my tracks. Harry noticed and gave me a confused look. "What's wrong?" He asked. I raised my hands up high. "Piggyback." Is all I said. He gave a playful scoff.

"You serious?" He asked and I nodded. He rolled his eyes and crouched down, his back facing me. "Get on then, love." He said. I gave a grin as I hopped on. I clung onto him as he supported my tooshie. "That's was a good breakfast." I said while placing my chin on Harry's shoulder.

"Thanks, love. Maybe next time you'll cook." He said, causing me to laugh. "Nah I'm good." I said as we made it to the restaurant. "Hey guys." I said while hopping off Harry. "Hey Lynn." Uma said while throwing a plate to a costumer. Then i noticed Gil sitting sadly on the counter.

"What's up with him?" I asked. "He's bummed that the chick he liked ended up being an Auradon kid." She said and my eyes widened. 'She must be talking about Becky.' I walked up to him and sat next to him. "Hey Gil." I said with a small smile. "H-Hey Lynn." He said, trying to be cheerful.

"You really like her, huh?" I asked sadly. He sighed and looked down. "Yea. Do you think it's possible for me to be with her?" He asked a bit hopeful. "Of course not. Your old man tried killing hers and tried to forcefully marry her mom. They'll never accept you." Harry said while swing his arms around my neck.

I glared at him and elbowed his chest. "Ow!" He whined while pulling back. "Don't listen to him. If you love her for who she really is, there may be a chance you and her could be together." I said while placing a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled. "You're right!" He said happily while standing up.

"Hey mate, why'd you hit me?" Harry asked darkly. "You were being rude." I said while looking away boredly. "That's what I do!" He yelled. "Quiet down, Captain. People here are trying to eat." I said a bit annoyed while standing up and walking to the exit. "And where are you going?" He asked angrily, causing me to stop in front of the exit. I turned around and glared at him. "Tsk, who knew you had such a temper. I can't be with someone who gets mad easi- woah!" I yelled as a hand grabbed me and pulled me through the door. "Lynn!" I heard Harry yell.

I elbowed my capturer, causing them to let me go. I turned around and pulled out my dagger. My eyes widened at who it was. "Becky?" I whispered in shock. "Come on! Before they come out." She said while motioning out. I bit my lip as I heard Harry yell out to me.

I put back my dagger and pushed her behind a barrel. I turned and saw Harry. "What happened, love?" He asked concern. I looked up at him sadly. "What's wrong?" He asked as my eyes started getting watery. "Harry, I love you." I said, causing his eyes to widen. "I-I love you too. What's wrong?" He asked while placing both hands, and a hook?, on my shoulders.

"Harry, know that I love you for you and I always will. No matter what you think of me or how you treat me." I said as I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. He was shocked at first but eased into it. We separated, much to my dismay, and I hugged him. "Love, you're worrying me." He said then I saw Gil come out.

I let go of Harry and walked up to Gil. "Gil. Would you like to confess to the one you love?" I asked. "Um of course. More than anything." He said. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I looked at Harry, then back at Gil as I lead him to where Becky was hiding. Their eyes widened as I let go of Gil's hand. "Gil, meet Rebecca. Rebecca, met Gil." I said while helping Becky up.

"You." I heard Harry say angrily. "Confess Gil, now." I said and went to Harry.

Rebecca's Pov

I looked up at Gil and looked back down. It was quiet for a second but then Harry and Lynn started yelling. "Rebecca." Gil said, my head snapped up at him. He looked shy and had a small blush. "Rebecca, I know I haven't meet you for long and our parents are enemies but.... I think I love you." He said, causing me to blush.

"L-Love me? Why?" I asked confused. "I don't know. When I first saw you, you looked beautiful. You walked with confidence and power. You're also a great fighting. I never got love from my dad or brothers, so I don't know how it feels. But I think I'm in love with you." He said with a smile. I slightly laughed and smiled up at him. "I-I think I'm in love with you too Gil. You seem like a kind, caring guy, nothing like your father." I said and saw him perk up more.

"Y-You don't care that I'm the son of Gaston?" He asked happily. "If you don't care that I'm the daughter of the beast." I said and then felt his broad arms wrap around me. I smiled and hugged him back. We slightly separated and stared at each other. I grabbed both sides of his face and gently placed my lip on to his. He was surprised but ended up kissing me back. I let go of his face and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We separated once we heard Harry and Lynn stop yelling. We looked back at them as my eyes widened. "Lynn!" I yelled while getting out of Gil's embrace.

Penelopi's Pov

"Harry, I'm so sorry." I said as he looked at me shocked. "Who are you?" He asked calmly but with a glare. My eyes started getting watery but I shook my head and looked up at him determinately.

"I am Penelopi Lynn Pan, daughter of... Of.." I couldn't say it. "Peter Pan." He said angrily. "You lied to me... to all of us!!" He yelled. "I'm sorry, but I had to. To survive here!" I explained. "I let you in my house, eat dinner and breakfast with my family!" He continued yelling. "And I loved you!" He yelled, causing my eyes to widened.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. But I truly love you Harry! Even if you're the son of Hook! I don't ca-" I was cut off when I was forced to look down and felt a stink on my cheek. I felt liquid run down my cheek. I lightly touched my cheek and looked at my fingers. Blood. I looked up at Harry to see rage in his baby blue eyes that once held love towards me, and blood on his hook.

"Lynn!" I heard Becky yell. I stood up tall and looked at him directly in the eyes. "I love you Harry Hook. I always will!" I yelled as tears started slipping out. I turned, grabbed Becky's hand and ran away. "Don't let them escape!" I heard Uma yell. I turned and saw her crew running after us. But behind them was Gil and Harry.

Gill looked sad again and Harry looked shocked. I turned back ahead, leaped up in the air, and quickly flew away while holding onto Becky.

'I'm sorry Harry Hook.'