5- Going to the Isle

Penelopi's Pov

I put my dagger in my holster, phone in the inside pocket of my jacket, tied my usual sack of pixie dust on my belt and hid an extra stash in my boot. "Ready?" I asked while turning towards Becky. "Ready as I'll ever be." She said while fixing her jacket. "Then get to wishing." I said while standing next to her.

"I wish for us to go to the Isle-" "Lyyynn!" We turned towards the door to see Eli and Dizzy. "Wait no!" I yelled but Eli ran towards us and hugged me. Then we were surrounded by dust. "Elizabeth!" I heard Dizzy yell then our whole surrounding changed.

"Oh no." Becky and I said. "Hm? Where are we?" Eli asked confused while letting me go. I looked around. We were on a semi-empty street. "The isle is more dirty and darker than Auradon." I muttered but Eli was able to hear. "What?! We're on the isle?!" She yelled in terror, causing some to turn towards us.

Becky covered Eli's mouth and dragged her in between two buildings. I followed. "Why are we on the isle?" Eli asked when she was able to take off Becky's hand. "We were just going to ask Uma something and leave." Becky explained. "But things have changed now that your here." I said while looked around the corner.

"I'm sorry. Dizzy and I were gonna go horseback riding. We wanted to invite you two." She said sadly. I sighed and turned back towards her. "It's fine. Becky, just wish her back." I said but she stayed quiet. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "Sorry but I cant just waste a wish. She'll just have to stay with us." She said while crossing her arms.

"What?!" Eli yelled and had a hand against her mouth again. "I guess it's fine. It's just ask a question then leave." I said then looked around the corner again. I looked at the people that were sitting or walking along the streets and noticed something. "We gotta get dirty." I thought out loud.

"Excuse me?" Becky asked confused and I turned back to them. "You and I have the same look as some people here. But we're too clean. We need to get dirty." I said with a grin. "I like being clean." Eli commented. "But we need to blend it. And give you a wardrobe change." I said and pulled out my dagger.

"W-What? Wait no!" She yelled, which Becky had to cover her mouth. "Come on Eli. You have ton of dresses back home." I said and started cutting her sleeves and dress shorter, making her sash crooked and loose, folding her stockings, and ruffled her hair.

"There. Oh wait." I said and took her pearl earrings. "Here. These people will try taking it." I said while handing her the pearl.

"Now let's get dirty." Becky said while grabbing some dirt from the floor and rubbing it on herself.

"Yes!!" I yelled and rolled on the floor. I looked up and saw Eli just staring. I grabbed a handful of dirt and started rubbing it on her dress and skin. She was about to yell but was covered by Becky's hand. After getting dirty, there was a growl. "What was that?" I asked confused. "T-That was my stomach. I haven't ate in a while." Eli said embarrassed. "It's fine. Let's look for a store and steal some food." I said while looking around the corner.

"S-Steal?! But that's bad!" She said worriedly, causing Becky to sigh. "It is but we're on the isle now, and that's how things are done here." Becky said as we walked out of the alley.

After a while of walking, we spotting an outdoor market. "Perfect. Lynn, go get some food." Becky said and I nodded. "Got it." I said and ran through and aisle. I stopped in front of a stand with fruit and water. I grabbed some grapes, apples, and 3 water bottles, then ran away. "HEY! GET BACK HERE!" I turned and saw two ladies starting to chase me.

I grinned and stuck my tongue out. "Catch me if you can." I yelled and ran the opposite way of Becky and Eli. I flew a bit to make me go faster and avoid colliding with the other people. After making a couple sharp turns, I turned and noticed I lost them. I grinned and quickly flew up to a roof of a building.