11- The Rescue

Rebecca's Pov

"There's nothing we can do. We can't go back to Auradon, make a copy, and test it in front of Uma that it's real. We don't have enough time and we can't test it." Carlos explained irritatedly. "But we can't just hand over the thing that can let out all the villains." Mal argued back. "Guys, stop yelled. What we need now is to make a plan." Evie said, standing in between Carlos and Mal.

"Evie's right, we only have about 20 more minutes." Jay said as he sat on a barrel. "Rebecca, what should we do?" Evie asked. I stayed quiet for a while, trying to think. "Becky?" Carlos asked, concern. "Hold on.... I'm trying to think." I muttered then my eyes widened. "We need Elizabeth!" I yelled, making them jump.

"Why Eli?" Mal asked confused. "She has the ability to turn into a mermaid, we can use that." I started with a grin. "Maybe I can help." My eyes widened as we all turned. "Gil?" I muttered in disbelief. "What are you doing here?" Jay asked cautiously while standing up. "I'm here to help." He said with a small smile.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Carlos asked while crossing his arms. Gil was silent for a while but then looked at me. "I love Rebecca with all my heart." He said, catching me off guard as my face heated up. "And Penelopi was the one who brought us together. The only thing I want in return is you and everyone to go back to Auradon. I don't care what Uma does to me after." Gil said while walking towards us.

"Awwww." Mal and Evie said. "What do you think, Becky?" Jay asked as I was looking down, embarrassed. "W-We'll need all the help we can get." I said while looking up at Gil. He perked up and grinned. "So what's the plan?" Evie asked as they all turned to me. "First we need to get Elizabeth here asap, then......" I started as they listened.

Penelopi's Pov

I looked around boredly. Nothing has happened in a while. Uma hasn't come to mock me and Gil hasn't come back to chat. I sighed and started making myself swing slightly but stopped since I was still sore. "Having fun there, love?" My eyes darted down to see Harry smiling. I glared down at him and closed my eyes. "Don't be like that, mate. Ya know you still love me." He said and I gripped my fist.

"Shut up." I growled. "What?" He asked confused. "Shut up!! Don't act like nothing happened!!" I yelled while glaring down at him. He looked at me softly as he bit his lip. "Listen, love-" he stopped when I spit on his face. "What the heck?!" He yelled, causing me to look away. "I don't want to hear it Hook. And here I had a small amount of hope that you wouldn't care that I'm the daughter of Peter Pan." I said as I looked away. There was a moment of silence before Uma called Harry over.

I looked down to see him walk away. I sighed in relief. Then Uma came. "5 more minutes and your so called 'friends' still aren't here." She said with a smirk. I just stuck my tongue out at her. "Tsk, so childish. Just like your dad." She growled and walked away. "Harry, get her down and take her to the plank." She said.

"U-Um Uma! Can I take her to the plank? Ya know, since Harry got to do it last time with Ben?" Gil asked, causing Uma to stop and Harry to glare at him. "Sure, whatever." She said and continue walking. I sighed happily but then fell face first. I groaned in pain as Gil picked me up. "You ok?" He asked concern and I nodded.

Then felt a fist punch my stomach. My eyes widened as I saw Uma smirking. She pulled away as I held my head down, trying to not think about the pain. Then she punched me a couple more times before stepping back. "Just so you don't have the strength to fly away." She said and walked away.

Gil picked me up and walked to the plank and helped me stay up. "Penelopi!" I turned and saw everyone running over the bridge.

"Guys!" I said with a smile, then they stopped in front of Uma. "I'm sure you came to your senses. Now hand it over." Uma said while holding out her hand. "No." Becky said and my eyes widened. "What?" Uma and I asked. "You do realize if you don't give it to me, your friend will die!" Uma yelled angrily.