1- New Names

Third Person POV

A red-head female landed on the moist grass, gently. She looked around, and smiled as the cold wind softly blew against her. It was around 6:30 in the morning and the sun was barely rising. She stretched a bit and took a running stance, but instead, she was facing up. She held in a breath for a second then let it go as she pushed herself off the ground.

 She held in a breath for a second then let it go as she pushed herself off the ground

The grass around her swayed violently caused by the strong wind pressure. The said red-head flew as fast as a bullet up towards the sky. She flew through a cloud and slowed down a bit then raced straight down. She took a sharp right towards the woods. The trees violently shook as she flew pass them. She took a sharp left and another sharp left.

She swiftly flew through trees and made loop-de-loops around branches. She was heading towards the place she started and flew back up. She grinned as she felt the cold air smacking against her face. She held out her arms and-

"Young Lady, what do you think you are doing?!" A familiar older women's voice yelled out. The red-head's eyes widened and slowed down until she completely stopped. 'Busted.' She thought with a sighed and turned around with a nervous smile. "Good morning Fairy Godmother." She said innocently while floating back down.

"Penelopi Lynn Pan, what have I said about flying?" Fairy Godmother asked strictly

Penelopi Lynn Pan, the daughter of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. She has the same red hair that's tied into a braid and brown eyes as her father. She wears a green shirt similar to her father's but long sleeve, a brown, short-sleeve, crop-top jacket, blue, ripped jeans, green and brown boots, and a green beanie with a red feather.

She has spent most of her life with her mother. Her mother would always tell her stories about her father and his adventures in Neverland. Her father would visit the two and stay for months. She had also stayed in Neverland for 2 years so she looks younger than she actually is.

Penelopi's Pov

I sighed as I landed in front of her. "Not to do it." I said while looking away. "And why is that?" She asked. "Because it's technically magic and magic is not permitted. But Fairy-" "Now Penelopi, I don't want to hear any buts. I know flying is part of you but it is still magic. It wouldn't be fair to the other students if you can use magic and they can't." She explained with puppy dog eyes.