Scratches and Bruises

Start from the beginning

    " Puke, well that's what I personally call him. Everyone else calls him Luke," she said stomping away. So my sister knows him personally. Well I guess she can continue. The fact that Toni's weak brother gets beaten by a girl. My sister is different than me. She's actually a little fat, but still beautiful. 

 " Interesting," I hummed.

    " And your face looks like shit sissy!" she screamed in her chipmunk voice. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I did look terrible. My life might as well be ruined. Goodbye model career. But I will get my revenge on Toni. I know exactly what to do. I've gotten everything set up. I can't wait till tomorrow. It's so simple, and I don't understand why I hadn't thought of it sooner. 

 " Oh Toni, poor little Toni. I can't wait to just fuck up your life sweetheart," I laughed menacingly. I could hear the thunder in the background of my voice or the organ playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Next Day: Toni's P.O.V 

          After a tiring day at school, I plopped on the couch. Luke was at his friend's house and my mom out with the girls. My mom doesn't really talk to me anymore. She's always with Adam or with friends, leaving me at home with Luke. Wait scratch that, Adam takes Luke out for guy things. I'm always stuck by myself. I feel like I have no social life. I'm not trying to be wrong, but my mom cares about Adam more than Luke and I.

        She's left Luke in the mall, because Adam gave her a phone call. Asking her to hurry home. She just left Luke in the mall. She didn't realize she left him until I gave her a talk on the phone. I felt as if I was yelling at my own child. How the hell do you forget your own son in the mall. Your children come first, your bae is after. 

   " Aww," I said looking at my tub of icecream. I ate almost the whole tub. There was still some left," oh fuck it." I began eating again. No one can stop me. I wouldn't be eating this delicious icecream if Jax didn't go to swimming practice. His coach makes him train hard, so I never see him. He told me his goal is to be like Michael Phelps. Or the Olympics. I wanted to see him practice. Just imagine...

   Knock Knock Knock 

          Who the fuck is interrupting my fantasies? I walked towards the door and saw Brendan. In the living flesh. With his heart warming smile. He looked like he lifted more, he was definitaley bigger, in a good way. The ocean blue eyes. Wait, why is he here????

  " Uh...hi?" I said unsure.

    " Hey Toni. May I come in?" he asked. 

  " I don't think that's a good idea," I replied. He nodded understanding why, " why the fuck are you here?"

     " I just wanted to apologize and say hi I guess. I was a terrible first boyfriend and I was wondering if we could be friends." He stuck his hands in his pockets as he balanced on his heels. He just stared at his feet. 

   " I don't know. I mean, how long are you here?" 

      " For about a week. I'm shocked my parents let me go. I explained I wanted to talk to some friends. Especially Jax. I need to spend time with my bro," he said with a soft chuckle.

         Dammit, that means I'm going to be around him, but not too much. I want guys to have their guy time. I can hang with some chicks I guess. I heard my phone ring, and excused myself. It was Jax.

     " Hey babe. What are you doing?" he asked. I heard my door closer and Brendan settle on the couch. I'm sorry, who the frick said you could sit on my couch? I just brushed it off and payed attention to Jax's voice. 

  " Nothing just watching tv," I replied," a friend is here with me. It's your. Not mine."

     " Who?"

  " Brendan," I said simply. Jax said him and Brendan have an odd friendship. He's happy he cheated on me, so he could be with me. But he still doesn't like how he treated me and talks about me. 

     " WHY IS HE HERE? WHY IS HE AT YOUR HOUSE!" he yelled. Brendan had a questionable expression on his face. He obviously heard him. I had to pull the phone from my ear for crying out loud, " I want him to leave. Tell him to leave."

   " But Ja-," before I could finish he ended the call. Ugh. I looked at Brendan to see him sitting on the couch awkwardly," Leave."

      " Why? Why does he want me to leave? Are you two dating or something?" I just threw questions at me. 

  " That's none of your concern. Can you just leave please," I said between my teeth. He angrily got up and slammed my door as he left. He's an actor, he's knows why he's here. Why would he come to my place first? It's obvious something is up. But now my only concern is my icecream I didn't get to finish.

  Brendan's P.O.V 

        I walked outside to Hayley's car. I can't believe this bitch really brought me here. I'm still determined to actually get Toni back. I thought about it, and she actually made me very happy when I was with her, but all I cared about was money and my needs. Now she doesn't want me, and I don't know what to do.

    " So you got nothing from her?" asked Hayley.

  " No. Jax called and told her to kick me out. I don't know why. I just want to get to know her again. I want us to be back together," I said running my hands through my hair. Making it tousled. 

     " That's why this plan works. You get her back and I get Jax. You said she was in love with you right? "

  " I don't know actually. I think she just liked me. Not love." Of course she wasn't in love with me. She probably hates me. I don't even understand why she dates Jax. He'll soon get bored of her and throw her away like he does with all girls. He has commitment issues. I know Jax better than anyone, and I know he can't stay loayl for very long. He may think he loves Toni, but he doesn't. She's just different.

          I don't want to sound too cocky, but she belongs to be with me. And I'm better than Jax. By a lot.

Well its kind of short and what not, but it's okay. It was still a good read. Please comment, you know I love them. Like it. This story is at almost 70k amazaballs. Awesomesauce. I done with words. But I really love u guys for reading this and read my other story Losers. Kay bye. And if you didn't know I made the sexy Zac Efron Brendan. I love him. I almost hate making him Brendan, Oh well.