Chapter 2-Blind Date

There was a soft knock on the door then the sound of keys jingling in the lock. Ursi was still too tired from his last "check up" to move. For the better part of two months he had weekly checkups that included physicals, fluid samples, and injections. Each time he came back he felt like spiders were crawling inside his body. This last set of side effects included a killer headache, sore nipples, and cramps. Dr. Neeson strolled in looking smug as ever and stopped in front of his bed.

"Rise and shine, Ursi."

He just stared at him with dull brown eyes.

"Let's go. You have a playdate with some very important people."

Ursi's arms shook as he tried to push himself up. He felt his stomach flip. "I don't feel so good."

His most favorite guard, Imanuel, hoisted him out of bed onto his feet and half dragged him out of the room. "No one has time for this shit, kid."

"Then how bout you just let me go home, hmmm?" Ursi sassed trying to take his mind off his stomach.

He snorted. "Not a chance."

Ursi shrugged. "Worth a shot."

They rounded a corner and he opened a door imediately to the left. Before he could say anything, he was shoved into the room. he shut his eyes and put his hands out prepared to hit the ground hard but it never happened. he heard the door shut and lock then opened his eyes.

Muscles. A wall of muscles. Caramel skin smooth to the touch muscles rippling underneath. An innie belly button. his eyes traveled upward. Muscular arms , firm pecs with dark brown nipples. No chest hair. Broad shoulders. Smiling soft full lips and amused turquoise eyes. His breath hitched in his throat.

"Hello, lovely."

Heat rushed into Ursi's cheeks. "Hi-hi."

He helped Ursi to his feet and he stood there nervously looking down at the floor. Ursi frowned. Why was he feeling nervous around another male?

"What's your name, Lovely?"

His voice sent a delightful tingle down Ursi's spine. He felt heat rush into his cheeks. "U-ursi." Why was he stuttering?

"I'm Onyx."

He nodded in acknowledgment.  "Nice to meet you."

"Isn't he cute?"

His head whipped to the right. There was a table near the other end of the room. A guy with wild, wavy, honey blonde hair fluffed out all over his head like a lion's mane and golden eyes with a dusting of light freckles across his nose, was watching him with a smile and predatory glint. He was seated but Ursi could tell he was muscular just like Onyx under his sun-kissed tan perhaps a little taller.

Behind him leaning against the wall with his muscular arms folded over his chest, was a boy with dark brown hair that at one point might have been shaved on the side and long on the top. He had dark brown eyes with a Madonna style beauty mark near his mouth. He was fairer skinned but just as muscular as his cohorts. He wore a slight smile on his face as Ursi visually molested him.

"I'm Leo," blondie said.

Ursi snorted to himself. The name fit.

"I'm Timber," the guy behind him said.

Ursi gave a small wave and a smile. "Ursi." It suddenly occurred to him that he was the smallest one in here both in height and body size. They were jocks. He was the slightly pudgy, sun starved, book nerd with no muscle definition except in his calves. He folded his arms over his stomach self-consciously.