Demands and Dress Up

Start from the beginning

It was crazy, I couldn't believe girls were comfortable in all this stuff! I immediately understood why most girls didn't wear dresses 24/7. There was an ever there sense of insecurity that came along with the fashionable clothing.

Timidly, I exited the bathroom, holding my folded clothes in my arms. Mark and Thomas seemed to be in deep discussion as I entered the living room, but they immediately shut up when they caught sight of me. Did I look that bad?

I placed my clothes on a couch by the door. "Do I officially look like a sl_tty maid? I must as well be sitting on the corner in this get up..." I laughed nervously.

Mark blinked. "It looks perfect on you. It's now your work uniform. You must wear it everyday."

Thomas cast his a weary glance. He leaned forward and whispered something into the shell of Mark's ear. Mark grinned wickedly at whatever he said before whispering back.

I crossed my arms, honestly annoyed at being ignored and the fact I would have to wear this thing to work every day for six hours. God, what a pain...

I huffed before heading to the kitchen. Better start getting to work.

Mark's chilling voice stops me in my steps though. "Who said you could go, Keenan?"

The pure authority he held in his voice made me want to fall to my knees in front of him. I slowly turned to face my tap bosses once again, anxiety and excitement bubbling through my veins.

"I'm s-sorry. J-just wanted to start cl-cleaning up the p-place," He stammered, his eyes wide. He digged his teeth into his bottom lip to keep it from trembling.

Thomas raised an eyebrow. "Did either of us dismiss you?" He asked, his tone dangerously low.

"No," I squeaked as Thomas took a step closer to me.

"Then why did you leave?"

I didn't know whether I should have been creaming my pants or peeing them. Thomas was very close to me now, looking down at me with a powerful glower. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I w-wanted to start cl-cleaning," I repeated, blushing profusely.

Thomas clicked his tongue. "You should know that you don't do anything without my or Mark's permission. And you will obediently follow every single one of our orders, is that clear?"

I nodded, my eyes growing to the size of saucers. My entire body was quivering and I knew I would jump off a bridge if he asked me to.

"Use your words, pet."

The nickname sent shivers down my spine. The way the word slipped from his velvety lips was like a gift from heaven. With that single word, he had me submitting completely to him. He was my boss, after all.

"Yes sir," I whispered, my voice hoarse and shaky.

Thomas's lips curled up at the edges and he took a step back. "I'm glad you understand."

Mark peered at me curiously from his position in the room. He hadn't moved a muscle, other than his watchful eyes that were glued to me. It made me even more anxious, but it was a good kind of anxious.

"May I go start cleaning, sir?" I requested, my eyes trained on the floor at my feet.

Thomas hummed. "Yes. Oh, I want you to do my laundry, but other than that, don't touch my room."

"Yes sir."

Thomas smirked and I turned sharply on my heel, hurrying to the kitchen to start cleaning.

"Oh, Keenan," Thomas suddenly said.

"Yes?" I answered softly, barely pausing in my footsteps.

"I like the dress on you."

I blushed and hurried into the kitchen to start cleaning up after the two slots, endless images of Thomas dominating me, some with Mark included, spinning through my head. I was such a pervert...

♣♠•♥♦

I wiped my palms on a towel, glancing around the bathroom. It was in tip top shape now because of me, and so was the kitchen. I had been working my butt off to get this place cleaned, and so far, I was met with success. I was actually surprised at how white the floor tiles in the bathroom were once I mopped in there.

I closed the bathroom door behind myself as I headed to Thomas's room. I knew it belonged to Thomas because of the laundry basket sitting in front of the door.

Dangerous curiosity tingled deep inside of me as I picked up the basket of dirty clothes. There was a relentless urge to peek inside to see what it looked like, but I overcame it. Thomas had specifically told me not to go in there.

I headed towards the laundry room, which was more of a laundry closet, with two stackable washing and drying machines. I loaded Thomas's clothes into the washing machine, tossed a Tide pod in, and started it.

I examined the other Tide pod in my hand. It was shiny and when I lifted it up to his nose, I found it smelled really good. Almost good enough to eat...

"What the f_ck are you doing?" Mark's deep voice rumbled from behind me.

Startled, I dropped the pod back in it's container, shoving it back on the shelf where I found it. "Nothing!" Was my quick reply.

I was on such a roll today, wasn't I? I turned to face Mark, closing the laundry door.

"Something you need?" I asked, scratching my thighs. These tights were starting to get itchy, honestly.

Mark stared at my legs, his eyes drawn to the motion of my hands. I stopped, clasping.them in front of me. "Sorry," I mumbled.

Mark shrugged, his eyes traveling up my body to meet mine. "I was going to tell you that the living room need to be vacuumed and the hallway swept. And the rugs beat. And to tidy up my room."

I swallowed. "Your room?"

Mark nodded, raising eyebrow. "Yes? As in the room I sleep in? I'm having company later on tonight."

My eyebrows knitted together. Company late at night? He was going to get laid while I was still here?

Mark let out a peal of laughter as if reading my mind. "Not that kind of company. One of my guy friends."

The way he said guy friends made me a bit queasy. Was he inviting over some of the men from the game he was in? Was he going to trade drugs with someone or something? Was he going to beat the sh*t out of a dude?

A million questions swirled through my mind, but instead of asking them aloud, I just nodded and hurried on to do all the tasks he had asked of me.

This job was going to kill me.

♪Bam! I actually wasn't planning on writing all of this today, I just got inspired. Finished this entire thing in only two sittings in the second night! D@mn, I amaze and astonish!♪