Demands and Dress Up

I stared at Thomas and Mark in disbelief. "H#ll no!"

Thomas arched a thick eyebrow at me. "Are you really in the position to say no? It's a requirement, you must wear it. Otherwise, you're fired."

I swallowed, looking down at the cloth in my hands. Was I really willing to get dressed in this just for some extra cash? Well, it was more than extra cash, but still! I might as well become a prostitute!

The clothing in question was a dress. To be more specific, a maid's dress. It was ridiculously short, bafflingly frilly, and overall something I would never wear. But yet, here I am.

The dress reminded me of something a girl would wear in a p0rno. It even came along with tights and a bonnet! Maybe this was this dress's purpose. Maybe that's the whole reason Mark and Thomas want me to wear it. I could see it now- me bent over a kitchen counter, scrubbing as both of them drilled into me from behind...

Wow, no dirty thoughts. I'm at work, it'd be great if I didn't get a random boner. Especially if it was caused by some dirty fantasy I made up in my head about my bosses.

I cleared my throat. "I better be paid extra for this..." I murmured.

Mark smirked. "Depends on how good you look in it. Now get dressed."

I blinked. "Here? In front of you?"

The idea of that sent a shiver down my spine. A new fantasy popped in my mind of me performing a little striptease for the two, but I quickly pushed it aside. I did not want to get dressed in front of these d_ckheads.

Mark smirked. "Only if you want to..."

Thomas elbowed him in the side, rolling his eyes. "No. He means in the bathroom. The door at the very end of the hall to the left," he instructed.

I offered a weak smile before heading off to my new destination. My nerves were buzzing, I didn't know how to feel about dressing up for the two of them.

It was hard to keep my mind from Thomas and Mark's stunning good looks, but my mind eventually drifted onto a new subject. Like how the h_ll I was supposed to squeeze into this death contraption of a dress. I wasn't exactly a small dude, so this was going to be a tight fit...

I closed the bathroom door behind me as I examined the insides of the room. It was a nice bathroom with double sinks, a long mirror attached to the wall and another on the door. A toilet sat next to the sinks and in the corner of the room was a glass shower which seemed to have waaaaaaay to many knobs.

The bad things about the bathroom was that it was a mess. Toothpaste was crusted in the bottom of the sinks, smudges blurred parts of the mirror, the shower had disorganized soaps strewn across the floor of it, hair clinging to the drain, towels were thrown in a pile in the corner, and the toilet... I don't want to even talk about the toilet. It was revolting. I decided I would definitely be cleaning this room second. I was tackling the kitchen first.

I pursed my lips in distaste as I slowly stripped down to my socks out of my clothes. I picked up the maid dress and struggled as I squeezed myself into the constricting confines of it. I pulled up the leggings as well, which thankfully fit my long legs. I examined myself in the mirror on the door.

I blinked, surprised at my appearance. The dress was tight on me, that's for sure, but in the mirror it looked nice on me. In a weird perverted way. The front of the dress clinged to my flat chest, the lacy lining of it tickling my neck and arms. Luckily, it wasn't itchy. The skirt on me, however, was much too short. It barely stretched over my a$$ and the frilly layers made it all the easy to take a peek at me, since it was almost impossible to flatten them down against me.