Chapter 20: Funny moments and Text Messages

Once the food was brought out, I began eating like a pig. "Slow down, I don't think your burger is going to disappear." Harry said.

"Well, it may disappear into his stomach," I say pointing to Niall, who looked a little offended, "but I think I can trust him. Plus, I'll bite his hand off if he tries." Everyone starts laughing by now.

"Hey, I feel very offended." Niall says with fake offense in his voice.

"Why do you feel offended?" Liam asked Niall who turned away with his nose up.

"I will not talk to Andi because she said that I would probably steal her food." Niall said. Everyone began laughing, again.

I didn't understand why they were all funny until now. They were litterally making us laugh without even trying to tell jokes. I never understood how to do this, but they apparently can do this without even trying.

"I didn't mean it. Don't worry, if you even tried, I'd bite your hand off." I said to him.

"Okay, I'm just making sure." He says becoming his normal self.

We finished eating, and walked down stairs to the gift shop. I saw different items from the gift shop that I liked. I got me a new lanyard, and a t-shirt. I paid for it, and waited for Bex, Emily, Jacob, Niall, Harry, and Liam. I sat outside and checked my phone. I had numerous text messages from my step brother, and I really didn't want to hear from him again. They all read:

Hey, I need to talk to you!

Answer me please! We need to talk about this.

I need to talk to you about needing some money.

I got so mad after reading these messages. I just wish he would leave us alone. He never really cared about us, only money that he would get. I can't believe I actually trusted him. 

After getting out of my own thoughts, I sighed loudly, not wanting my anger to be noticed. I didn't want to ruin this vacation, and I wasn't going to let him ruin it for me. "What's the matter?" A familiar Irish accent questioned in my ear.

"Just family problems." I put off.

"Do you want to talk about them?" He asked.

"Not really, I don't want to ruin your vacation." I say.

He really was quite caring. I don't know what I'm going to do. There is so much drama going on here. I don't like drama, and many people know that.