Chapter 4: Pineapple Willy's it is!

Going towards our room, Rebekah and I were talking about what we thought Emily and Jacob would want to do. "I think they would probably want to go swimming in the ocean first and then go and get ready for tonight." I say.

"I don't know. Did she ever tell us what room that her and Jacob were in?" Rebekah said.

"No why?" I asked already knowing what she's thinking.

"Because the four of us need to talk about it and we need to tell them about Harry and Niall." Rebekah said.

"Okay, I'll text her." I say pulling out my phone from my back pocket and opening the messaging app.

To Emily: Hey what room r u in?

Almost immediately I get a reply.

From Emily: We are in 1532. Ya'll r in 1533. Both are beach front. Y?

To Emily: We need to tlk 2 u guys. Be there in 10 min.

From Emily: kk

Rebekah and I found our room, and put our bags that we had with us in our room. Then, we went next door to find Emily and Jacob getting settled in. "Hey Em, we need to know where we are eating for tonight. And we need a complete answer." I say going into the room.

"Well I was thinking about Pineapple Willy's, but if you guys wanna go somewhere else then that's fine." Emily answered.

"No that's fine." I answered.

"Why did you want to know?" Jacob asked.

"You remember those guys that Andi was staring at in the lobby?" Rebekah asked.

"Yeah why?" Jacob answered

"Well, two of them went in the elevator with Andi and I and they asked us if we could show them around. And Andi, being the flirty girl that she is, said yes, so we may be going on a triple date." Rebekah explained. 

"Well way to go Andi!" Emily said. 

"Oh shut up! At least I didn't scream in the elevator." I said defending myself. "That's all Rebekah and I needed to know." 

"Okay. Well you guys better get settled in. Or are y'all gonna go to the beach first?" Jacob asked. 

"I think I wanna go to the beach. What about you Rebekah?" I answered.  

"I think I'm gonna go with you. Emily, be sure to call us when y'all are starting to get ready, so Rebekah and I can come up here and get ready, too. Okay?" I said as motherly as possible so she would understand. Sometimes she acts like a teenager even though she is 25. Sometimes Rebekah and I feel like we're 30-something, and she is 25 and I am 24. That's the thing though, whether it was with Emily or with my younger brothers, I always felt as if I were more mature, more like a mother towards them. 

"Yes, mom." Emily said. 

With that, Rebekah and I walked out of their room and into ours. We both got our bathing suits on and go our beach towels in a bag and a our sunglasses. 

"Have you texted Niall and Harry yet?" Rebekah asked. 

"Nope. I should do that now." I said. "Do you think I should call or text?"  

"Um, probably call. That's only what I would do." Rebekah advised. 

"Okay," I said nervously, hoping that she would say just text him instead before I press the call button. I scrolled through my contacts and found Niall's number and pressed the green phone part. As I was listening at the dial tone I thought of when they should be ready by. I thought that Emily should start getting ready by 5:30 or 6:00. So I figured the guys will need to meet us at around 7:00. 

"Hello?" A familiar Irish accent answered. 

"Oh yeah, hey, its Andi." I said thinking I was stupid. He has caller ID. 

"Hey, how are you?" He asked. 

"I'm blessed, how about you?" I said in return. 

"I'm fine thanks for asking." He replied. 

"That's good. Well I was wondering if you and Harry were still up for hanging out with Rebekah and I tonight? Like just hanging out or something." I said nervously. This was probably the most nerve-racking thing I'd ever done. 

"Yeah. Do you want us to pick you girls up? And where would you girls like to go?" He asked, at that moment I felt myself blush for the first time ever. 

"Um, you could pick us up, we are in room 1533. And could we stay with the couple that Rebekah and I came with?" I said slowly gaining confidence. 

"Yeah sure. Is there a dress code that we should meet, or what?" I heard Harry ask in the background. 

"Well tell Harry that you guys can wear whatever you think will be fine, we are only going to Pineapple Willy's. Nothing fancy." I replied.  

"Okay, Harry and I'll pick you lovely ladies up at 7:00." He replied. 

"Okay, see you then." I said. 

"Okay, bye" He returned.