The Day Andi Went to Florida.

Hi, this is my first story, let alone fanfic, written in the Wattpad world. I hope you guys like it.

Oh and P.S. This is like in the future and is completely out of my imagination. And if you'd like to comment or vote or anything, fill free todo so. I can take criticism.

________________________________

I was excited. I'd just moved out of my parents place, graduated college, and moved in with my best friend/cousin. This was my dream. For summer, my friend Emily invited my friend Rebekah and I to go to Panama City Beach with her. Well, to tell you the truth, she still lives with her parents and she and her boyfriend wanted to go to Florida and her mom said, "if you want to stay in this house then you'll need someone to go with you." That's when Rebekah and I came in. She first invited Rebekah, but she didn't want her to be the third wheel, so I was invited to tag along. My cousin said it was alright with her because she knew she would be homesick the first few days and probably weeks of living in the apartment without her family.

We were on our way there. I was the only one taking pictures of everything. Posting on twitter and instagram how long we had till we'd be there. The ride was gruesome. I always hated riding in a car for a very long period of time. This time I managed by listening to a lot of up beat music. Both Emily and Rebekah knew I was a fan of One Direction. So I was mainly listening to One Direction songs the whole way there.

When we got into Panama City, I took out my phone and began to tweet and instagram everything. Emily's boyfriend, Jacob, was driving at the time and asked if we needed anything before we went to the hotel we were staying at.

"No, I think I'm good. All I wanna do is hurry up and get to the hotel so that I can go to the beach and get a rocking tan!" I said excitedly.

"Oh, Andi, you and tanning." Emily said.

"Yeah, I think you have a tanning problem." Rebekah added.

"No, I don't. You guys know I'm a light skinned Mexican. I can't get real dark. But I can try." I explained. It was true. I am Hispanic but I'm not dark and I don't have black hair. Sometimes I wished I looked more Hispanic.

"It's okay, I was just playing around, I'm sorry." Rebekah apologized.

"It's fine." I accepted, "anyways, how much longer until we get to the hotel?"

"We are here, all we gotta do is check in." Emily replied when we pulled up to the curb next to the hotel.

We all piled out of Emily's white Cadillac Escalate. Emily, Rebekah, and I walked up to the receptionist who was busy with a few guests so we waited in line. I was so jumpy and excited that I'd created my own dance and was messing around singing "Going to the be-each, gonna go and ta-an, gonna go and parta-ay."

"Hey stop dancing around, you have some onlookers." Rebekah said, "and some cute ones at that."

I looked over at 5 boys looking at me. "Let'em stare, let'em see what the could have, if they want it." I laughed, and Emily and Rebekah joined me once they understood what I meant. Not meaning it in a bad way. I looked at the 5 boys again and I thought they looked familiar.