Chapter 11: Dares and Dates.

By the end of the game, I had my shirt on and shorts and shoes off. All the boys were in their boxers, and Bex was still fully dressed.

All the dares consisted of Liam putting sand in Zayn's hair, Zayn going skinny dipping in the ocean, Louis going skinny dipping in a trash can, Niall burying his phone in the sand, and Harry getting slapped in the face by some random girl who's butt he grabbed. I had to yell something random at a random person. Bex had to mess up Zayn's hair.

"Okay, It's getting very late, and I think I have too much sand in my panties." I say.

"Okay. Do you girls want to hang out with us tomorrow?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. We'll have to see. Niall has my number, so he can text me or call me to tell us what y'all are doing tomorrow." I say.

Bex and I walk away from the 5 boys, and I mentally prepare myself for the teasing that she'll do. "So, what was that? Oh you can text me or call me?" Bex asked.

"Oh, shut up! I was trying to be nice. And, no, I wasn't flirting." I reply.

"Okay, well, you are going to be in trouble if he thinks you are flirting with him." Bex advises.

"I know. To tell you the truth, I was actually flirting. But don't tell anyone else!" I say trying to be threatening.

"I won't tell anyone, and I already knew you were flirting. I know how you flirt, only because I've been around you for so long." She said.

When we were in the room, we immediately turned to our MacBooks. I turned on Pandora and put all my stations on shuffle. "Bex, I'm like super hungry." I whine. 

"Andi, really, it's," she stops to look at a clock," eleven o'clock, and you're wanting food? Why?"

"Well, food is my friend. There is always a time to eat. And I'm very hungry. I know that we've already eaten, but my stomach doesn't have an alarm clock that tells me when to eat and when not to." I lectured pulling my Oreos off the table.

"And yet you're still so skinny." She adds.

"Was that a compliment?" I say putting on a small smirk.

She rolls her eyes. We drop the subject of me being hungry after I stuff my face with Oreos.

*Niall's POV*

After Andi and Bex left, the boys and I were left standing there. I knew the boys were going to tease me. I was sure that Harry had told the others of me liking Andi. "So, Niall, what was that?" Zayn asks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, already knowing what he was talking about.

"Oh, don't act all innocent now. We all know that you fancy Andi." Louis says. By this time we're heading back up to our room.

"I fancy her, yeah, but the question is does she fancy me?" I ask.

"Oh, my sweet, innocent, Niall, she likes you. Did you not see the way she was flirting with you?" Harry said using his famous smirk.

"Yeah, Niall, she was totally flirting with you. She fancies you. Anyone can see it." Liam says.

"Yeah, her friend's probably teasing her about it, too." Zayn adds.

"You know, if you didn't see her first, then I'd try and get her to be my girl. But she looks like she's more your type." Harry says.

"Thanks, Harry. That means a lot." I say sarcastically.

"He's only saying that because she's really fit man." Louis says trying to cover up for Harry.

"Anyways what are we doing tomorrow? Do you guys want to go to this Wonder Works place? It's this upside down building that looks really cool." Liam says as we walk into our room.

We agreed, "Okay, Nialler, go ahead and make plans with Andi." Harry comments.

"She'll probably want to bring her friends that she's with. Only because she is spending the vacation with them." I say.

*Andi's POV*

Bex and I were getting ready for bed when I got a text message.

From Niall:

Hey we are going to Wonder Works tomorrow. I was wondering if you and Bex and Emily and Jacob wanted to come.

"Hey Bex, you wanna go to Wonder Works with Niall and the boys tomorrow? And probably Emily and Jacob?" I ask immediately knowing what she'll say.

"Let's give Jacob and Emily the whole week to themselves and lets go with the boys just me and you."

To Niall: 

Is it okay if just Bex and I go? We want the love birds to have the week to themselves. I think we'll only meet up with them for dinner.

"Bex, what is he gonna say." I worry.

"Andi, he likes you. He was flirting back with you." She assures me.

My phone beeps from the nightstand right next to the bed.

From Niall:

That's fine. I guess I'll see you tomorrow after breakfast.

To Niall:

Could we meet at breakfast?

From Niall:

Yeah, I didn't think of that.

To Niall:

Okay, Niall goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow :)

From Niall:

Goodnight Andi. I can't wait to see you tomorrow either. ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey this is an announcement. Thanks for reading. Sorry this is a long chapter. If it doesn't make sense then let me know and I'll try to make it easier to understand.