Chapter 6: How we met.

We eventually made it outside of the hotel, and piled into Emily's Cadillac Escalate. I was just thankful that she had enough room for 6 people. 

When we got to Pineapple Willy's, we got situated in a little seating arrangement. We got a table for 6, and I sat in the middle of Niall and Rebekah. On the other side of us, Jacob sat in front of me and in the middle of Emily who was in front of Niall and Harry who was in front of Rebekah. The waitress eventually came over, "Hello welcome to Pineapple Willy's, can I start you guys off with something to drink?" 

"I'll have some sweet tea." Rebekah said first. 

"I guess I'll go with a water." I said. 

"I'll have a coke." Niall said. 

"I think I'll take a Dr. Pepper." Emily said. 

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper, too." Jacob said looking towards Emily with loving eyes. 

"And I think I'll have a tea." Harry said. 

"Okay I'll get your drinks and be back to take your order." the waitress said in a very perky way. 

"So," I said trying to clear the awkward air. 

"So," Niall said. 

"I am hungry!" I whined. 

"When are you not? You snack on everything, and you eat all the time I don't see how you are still in such good shape." Emily said. I was offended at first, then thought it wasn't worth it because in the end she complimented me about being 'in-shape' 

"Well she does have a good metabolism. I think that she looks fabulous." Rebekah said while complimenting me. 

"Thanks for the compliments, but I can't decide on what to eat." I said. "I think I'm gonna go with chicken and fries." I decide. 

"Okay, I think I'll have the same." Niall said, "is it good?"  

"Yeah, personally I choose chicken over fish any day." I assure him. 

"Only because you HATE fish." Rebekah added putting an emphasis on 'hate'. Only because it was true. I have always hated fish. "Now why don't you like fish? Have you ever tried it before?" Harry asked. 

"I was made to eat it as a kid, and I don't like the texture, or the taste. I have tasted it. I get that all the time." I told the whole table. 

"It's true," Emily added. 

"Can we get off the subject of foods Andi doesn't like?" I asked in third person. 

"Yes, yes, we can" Rebekah said. 

"So what do you guys wanna talk about?" I asked. 

"If you girls don't mind, why don't you tell us all how you met?" Niall offered. 

"Yay, I love a good story." Harry cheered. 

"Who wants to tell the story?" Rebekah asked. 

"I do! I love to tell this story." I say. 

Before I told the story, the waitress came back,"Hey guys, here are your drinks," she said giving our drinks to us, once she was finished she asked," Okay what can I get you food wise?"  

After we gave our order, I started the story, "Well I met Emily in 8th grade, and we became friends. Then in 9th grade, Emily, Rebekah, and I had met in math class. At lunch, we ALWAYS sat together." I explained in all seriousness, "But we are all like polar opposites. Rebekah loves animae, video games, and music wise Techno, Ke$ha version of pop, and rock. Emily loves to help people, and loves country music. Then there's me who's between the both of them, I like doodling, playing soccer, dancing, singing, and acting, music wise I like pop, Latino, Singer/songwriter, and music period." 

"What a great story, but you forgot our lovely first impressions of each other." Emily said. 

"Oh yeah, I totally thought Andi was a girl who doesn't care for anyone but herself." Rebekah said bluntly. 

"Sorry, if I come off that way." I apologized. 

"No, don't apologize, because when you came over to talk to me you were perky and was always happy. You didn't act at all how I expected you to." Rebekah said. 

"Awe! Rebekah you're a softy!" I said, wiping a fake tear out of my eye. 

"Haha, but she totally thought I was Gothic and emo." Rebekah said. 

"Which is true. But once I got under the dark shell she uses, I learned that she is smart, caring, and she doesn't act emo at all." I said.

"Awe, you are so sweet!" Rebekah said hugging me.

"So what did you think of Emily?" Harry asked.

"Oh, we just thought she was a spoiled brat. Just kidding, we thought she was thoughtful and caring." I said.

"Cool, hey look food!" Emily said.