Chapter 17:Who's there???

I wore a pair of dark shorts with a fitted-white T-shirt. My hair was in its natural curls down my back.

Bex, however, wore her usual attire. Today it was a Hunger Games T-shirt and straight leg blue jeans. Her hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail.

"I'm nervous." I say as the clock was close to being 6:00.

"Why are you nervous? He likes you and you like him. Admit that nothing could go wrong tonight." Bex lectured. I knew I was self-conscious, but not as and as what Bex lectures me as.

"Well its almost six and Emily isn't over here yet. And maybe Niall won't show up." I say letting my stressed-out brain go.

"Emily texted me a few minutes ago telling me that she and Jacob would be a little late. And Niall's going to come. Don't stress. Eat a Snickers® or something. You are stressed over nothing." She advises.

Knock, knock

"I'll get it." I say.

To be honest I didn't know who it was going to be. I was subconsciously scared and still nervous. Even as I approached the door, I began to feel butterflies in my stomach.

________________________________

I'm glad that I was able to give you guys a chapter because I have been busy and I probably will be busier this week with soccer tryouts and all. Wish me luck on making the team. And thanks you for reading. I hope you like the chapter.