Chapter 13: We are excited for Wonder Works

Niall and I talked all throughout breakfast on random things like, who is the worst at whatever. We talked about everything from our favorite and least favorite foods to what brand toothpaste we use. I didn't know how we could get along. I knew I was playing the bashful card at first, but he broke down the wall that contained my nervousness. 

Niall continued to go back and forth to get food, while I went back to get coffee. "So, on a scale of one to  ten how excited are you to go to Wonder Works?" I ask him as he sits back down.

"Well, I think like nine point nine (9.9). How about you?" He asks right before shoving a cheese danish in his mouth.

"Well, I think," I pause to take a sip of coffee," Well, probably, a 10. I'm like very excited to go back to Wonder Works."

"Cool, I mean you know what to expect, whereas Bex, and the boys and I don't know what to expect." He says smiling a very cute smile.

 "Well when you go into the first part of Wonder Works, you pay for who all goes in, and then when you are entering you go through this hall and it's not really long, but there are lights and shadows that make the hallway seem longer than it actually is." I explain, "And that's all I'm gonna tell you."

He looked at me with a mischievous smile and said, "Oh really. You don't want to tell me anything else before we get there." 

By this time we were walking back to our rooms which surprisingly were next door to each other. Emily's was right in front of Niall's. "Yep, I'm only gonna tell you that it's a lot of fun." I say with a small grin. I know he's planning something, but I can't see through his mischievous smile. He, then, lightly grabs my side. This causes me to jump and squeak.

"What was that?" He says smiling with the reaction I gave him.

"Oh, it's nothing." I say hoping he'll forget.

"Oh, really, nothing. Let's see," He says grabbing my hip again causing me to jump and squeak again. "That doesn't look like nothing. I think someone's ticklish." He says.

"Please, don't." I say with pleading eyes. I see his blue go a shade deeper with mischief. My pleads didn't phase him. He continued to tickle me around my hips and around my neck and knees. "Niall, please stop." I begged breathlessly.

"You have to say Niall is a very awesome person." He said.

"Okay," I start still gasping for breath, "Niall is a very awesome person." I say as his fingers stop. 

"Well, anyways," He says as he stops right in front of his door, "do you want to come in?"

"Uh, sure." I say, unsure of wanting to go inside the room or not. No offense to the famous popstar or anything I just didn't want anything to happen. What if behind the camera, he is a serial killer or a serial rapist. All these things were running through my mind. I was still unsure why I said yes though. 

"Before you go in, please excuse the mess, the boys and I haven't cleaned up yet." He says after swiping the card that is used as a key.

"It's okay, my house is probably just as bad." I say thinking of all the boxes in the living room of my house. 

"Well, ladies first." He gestures for me to enter the room.

I walk into the room and find everything pretty neat. There was a thin layer of clothing on the floor. The clothing consisted of different pairs of boxers, t-shirts, shorts, and pants. I don't know why I noticed the boxers first, and don't ask why, but it was the first thing I saw. "Well, this would be cleaner than my room." I comment smiling.

"Are you hungry or anything? I think the lads are outside at the beach or something." He says looking around.

"Well, when can you turn down food." I smile widely at the thought of food.

"You can never turn down food." He smiles back showing his brace-less teeth.

We laugh and start eating some sour cream and onion Pringles. The other boys, eventually, came back from wherever they were. "Niall, we're back." A voice yells from the door. I believe it was Louis.

"Hey Niall, are you ready to go to--hey Andi." Liam says with a confused look on his face.

"Hi guys." I smile. The boys look at each other and then at Niall and I who are sitting on the couch sharing the delicious Pringle goodness.

"Niall, are you sharing your food?" Zayn asks genuinely curious.

"Maybe," the Irish boy says, "maybe not."

I take another chip out of the cannister and lick my fingers. Only then did I remember what everyone always says about Niall. 'We know a girl is right for Niall if he shares his food with her.' Does this mean he likes me? I don't know. All I know right now is that I really need to go and talk to Bex.