Part 28

Sexual Offenderman's P.O.V.

"Where are they, they have been gone for hours!" I yelled at the top of my lung once again. Raven flinched at the volume of my voice. 

"I have no idea where they when I followed their scent trail but lose it at the river every time and there's no trail on the other side." Raven is a loyal Proxy so I know she wouldn't lie to me.

"Have you tried checking the caves? It is storming out they could be held up in one." She looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Master no offense but that was the stupidest thing you've ever said to me. Of course, I checked the caves I'm not an idiot." I let out a huge sigh and looked down rubbing my temples.

"What else can we do? I'm not getting Jeff involved again and I'm not asking any other creepypasta to help so it's just us..." Raven glared at me like she had a plan all along that I wouldn't listen to. 

"If you listened to me two hours ago I would've told you my plan TWO HOURS AGO!" Damn the sass in her is more than I can handle some days. 

"Okaaaaaaay...Say it."

"I was gonna say that I just slip into the energy world and locate her through her dragon." She seemed a little more relaxed than before.

"Well, why didn't you just say that to begin with?" She gave me a look as if she was going to rip out my neck then bury it in the backyard. 

"I'm going to hurt you so badly when we get her back." She growled out at me. 

I knew better than to fire back a smart ass comment but I did it anyway, "Make it bad, I've been a naughty little boy." I felt it before I fully registered what happened, she had slapped me and done it pretty fast. I fully deserved that slap, to be honest here. 

"Do not say that to me again. You have found your mate so leave me alone." She spoke the truth, I have found my mate, my soul mate. (Y/n) and I have quite a bit in common, our love for ruining the ends of books and series for people and food. Dear god, we both love so much food and a lot of the same kind of foods. Oh, dear Zalgo, we are perfect for each other she is the most amazing girl I've ever met. Especially when her hair falls in her eyes and she tries to blow it out of the way but it keeps falling down. 

"OFFENDER! ARE YOU THERE????" I felt her knocking on my skull.

"What Raven?" I snapped at her.

"First I don't need no attitude from you," she's way to sassy for her age, "Second we have a massive problem."

"What is that problem?" Worry slammed into my brain and took control of my thoughts within seconds.

"Her dragon is unreachable it is like she is in another dimension..." My fist punched the wall before I could register my actions but luckily Raven ducked and sidestepped left. 

"So there's no possible way to reach her," I was angry...beyond angry, "No way at all?" I only had her back for a week and a half. It's been the best week and a half of my entire immortal life...

"There is no safe way to reach out to her..." 

Kagekao's P.O.V.

"(Y/n) is in your room my lord and it is locked from the outside to ensure she does not escape."

"Excellent job young one, I will claim her tonight. Now go leave my presence." As I stood up from my kneeling position a sharp pain ripped through my head and a burning sensation took over my meck on the left side.

"What is hap-," I yelled out in pain. The pain is right where my proxy symbol is.

"You are mine now, no longer his. Now go before I change my mind."  I lowered my head and walked out of the room.

"My proxy symbol...it's gone. The honor in it is now gone..." I was muttering out loud to myself as I strolled my way through the dark stone castle, "It's all gone... Raven is now gone..." I continued to walk until I ran into someone. 

"Watch were your going Proxy!" Lina snapped at me.

"I'm not a Proxy anymore you little bitch." I snapped turning to walk away. 

"Watch your tongue around my mate. If you speak like that to her again you will find a six-foot deep hole as your new friend." An amber eyed boy snapped in my direction.

"Acon, just because you are the mortal for the Fire Dragon of the South does not make you immortal and you will be dead before you can conjure your precious fire. I promise that." I continued walking away and ignored the comments they tried to get out. How does Lord Zalgo deal with those two on a regular basis?

Word Count: (839)