Part 16

KAGEKAO'S P.O.V.

Muffled voices and insane laughter was all that could be heard through the closed door. Boredom soon started to overwhelm me causing me to start pacing vertical to the door. The steps of my shoes echoed off the long empty hallway.

"Jane, he didn't mean to do it! I know Jeff he didn't mean to!" I heard some little girl yelling at someone else with a high pitched voice. 

"You don't know anything Nina! You think everything he does it justifiable because he's 'hot'. Well he's not!" I'm guess the girl named Jane yelled back with the voice of a young woman. Sitting down against the wall, by the door, I pulled out a wine bottle that I had stolen from some guy named Mark. Pulling out the cork with one of my claws I poured some into a wine glass, which was also stolen from Mark.

"I do not justify everything he does just because he's a sexy, dreamy man!" The girl, I gathered as Nina, screeched from somewhere down the hall to my right. After a few sips I heard the sounds of heels clicking and converse slapping the floor as if they were running.

"You are a nasty person Nine. Wait, who are you?" The two girls that were argueing had walked down the hall to Jeff's room and were now looking at me.

"ウイン?" (Wine?) I said forgetting not to slip into my native tongue.

"What did you just say to us?!?" Both the girls screeched at the same time.

"ウイン?" (Wine?) This time I gestured the bottle of stolen wine towards them.  They still didn't seem to understand again. Then it dawned on me, I'm speaking Japanese and they don't understand. 

"Listen here you little prick, you better start speaking English or you'll die." The tall very pale-faced woman snapped at me. She was wearing a black dress and heels. Her thick black hair was slightly curly and it rested on her shoulders. The other one was very pale too but with the same crazed look in her eyes as Jeff. Her mouth was slit in the same way but she wore a purple hoodie, a black mini skirt with mid-thigh high sock that were striped black and an orangish red. Black converse covered her feet while she stood in front of me.

"I'm am very sorry, ladies, you see I forgot I couldn't speak my natural language and I just slipped into it. I was just offering you, beautiful ladies some wine." I stated as I began to stand up, with the wineglass and bottle still on my hands. The two just stared at each other then back at me. The muffled voices in the room grew slower and quieter. I was only able to make out the words; Raven, (Y/n) and the word rose. The girl named Jane just stood there contemplating something as Nina reach out for the door knob.

"Don't." I swatted Nina's hand away from the door causing her and Jane to glare at me.

"Who do you think you are, telling me not to go into my boyfriends room?" Nina snapped at me in a challenging way. Jane glared at Nina and then at me.

"Who are you anyway?" Jane seemed calmer than Nina as she emphasised the word 'you'. 

"To first answer your question, Jane, I am Kagekao. As for you, Nina, I know for a fact Jeff isn't your 'boyfriend'." I air quoted around the word boyfriend in a slightly taunting manner. Nina glared at me as she pulled a knife out of her hoodie pocket. As she lunged at me my claw sprung out and it swiped out knocking the blade from her hands. She let out and growl and went to tackle me.

"NINA!" Jane hollered and Nina slammed my back into the wall causing a loud thump to originate down the hall and probably into the room. I kicked Nina off of me as Jane stepped in between us and pinned me against the wall by my throat. Nina seemed to back off and go grab her knife, that had I kicked away.

"Who really are you, anyways?" She seemed not to believe me worth a damn, but I am Kagekao. Sexual Offenderman's first proxy.

"I am Kagekao, Sexual Offenderman's first proxy." Her grip got tighter as she probably thought I was lying, again.

"Sexual Offenderman doesn't have proxies, but I guess you are the one everyone has been whispering about." Now that I got an even better look at her I noticed her eyes were pure black, it wasn't startling just fascinating. Nina was franticly looking up and down the hallways, probably looking to see if there were any Pasta's around.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Jane once again screamed in my face. The neutral look on the black side of my mask disappeared and changed to the angry look on the white side of my mask. The mouth looked slightly similar to the mouth of Offender or the other Slenders when they get angry. She looked a little take back but slammed my back against the hard wall once again causing my scarf to bounce off my chest a little. Before I could answer Offenderman and Jeff bolted out of the room. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY PROXY?!?" Anger seethed from my master voice as his blood boiled with rage. The only one not surprised by his statement was Jeff, since he already knew about us. The hand that was holding my throat tightened more than before causing me to start blacking out from lack of air. It must have instantly dawned on Jane since she dropped me causing me to slide to the ground along the wall into the bottle of wine and glass that I had dropped. 

"Sir...I-I-I didn't" Jane mumbled out quietly knowing that there would be a great punishment if Slender found out.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO EVEN OUTSIDE OF MY ROOM?!? DIDN'T SLENDER TELL YOU BOTH TO FUCKING LEAVE MY AREA ALONE?" Jeff hollered at the two girl and Offender tried to calm down and help me up. The amount of oxygen that flooded right into me caused me to become light-headed and dizzy. 

"But Jeffy I-" Nina started to say in a very whiny tone.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE NINA! YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jeff snapped when whistled for Smile. As soon as Smile entered the hallway Nina ran away screaming loudly, followed by Jane chasing her yelling for her to shut up.

"Master, what is up with those two, and who are they?" I asked feeling for damage to my neck. My hand glided over my proxy symbol sending a slight jolt of numbingness through me. The angry look on the white side of my face disappeared and the neutral face reappeared on the black side. 

"The girl in the black dress is Jane the Killer, she hate Jeff with a fiery passion and the girl in the black skirt is Nina the Killer she loves Jeff way to much." Offenderman said as he offered me a hand up. Taking the hand up I heard gasps from down the hallway near the stairs. We all looked over at the same time to see the boy that answered the door, a boy in a orange hoodie with red eyes and a red frown, and some boy with a black and grey mouth guard with a grey, white, and black hoodie, he also carried two hatchets. Jeff was grumbling under his breath looking at them with his hand on Smile.

"WHAT ARE YOU THREE LOOKING AT?!?" Jeff snapped at them startling all of them, as my master hauled me up onto my feet. Slightly swaying I look up at him then down to the three by the stairs. The three boy hurried away from the stairs into separate room down the hall on the other side of the stairs.

"What's their problem?" Asked hiding the wine bottle and glass back in my coat.

"They are Slender's Proxies and they really haven't seen any other Slender Brother with a proxy let alone offering them a hand to stand up." Replied Jeff walking down the hall and stair with Smile, my master, and I following.

"Off to find (Y/n) and Raven," my master leaned a little closer to Jeff, "Thank you again from helping us, they've been gone a almost a week and we don't know where they could be." Jeff grunted and nodded in response to him and just kept walking.

(Word Count: 1510)

~Ah, it's me your favorite author again. I'm here to tell you that most of my writers block is gone and that I have finally decide to make myself and update schedule. I will attempt to update this book till it is finished at least two parts a week unless I get really creative and do three parts. I'm also going to start leaving my word counts if anyone is interested in how much they read. Have a lovely rest of your day/night~