♞ M I S M A T C H ed? IV

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Look at me." I sternly ordered, he whimpered softly but nonetheless did what I asked him to do. He looked at me lovingly and I did the same.

"Now kiss me, tae."

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. Our lips moved in sync. Slow but steady. I started to feel my hormones rising so I placed my hands on his neck and his lower back to pull him closer and deepened the kiss. He instictively wrapped his arms on my neck as he tugged on my locks gently.

I licked his lips and he parted it slightlyㅡ welcoming me inside his sweet cavern.

Nose brushing, lips moving, tongue colliding, hands roaming and body grindingㅡ what a hot night.

We are interrupted when we heard a loud honk from behind. He suddenly realized what we were doing and he hit me on my chest softly. He buried his face with his hand on my chest mumbling 'Horny!' and 'Pervert'

"You liked it though." I teased chuckling as I started driving again.

Still sitting on my lap he mumbled "how did we even ended up to this position?" as he traced his finger on my tattooㅡ a habit of him. I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Well for your information, tae. We ended up like this because you're not paying attention to me."

"I'm not?" He tilted his head cutely.

"Yep, you're not."

"..." He pouted.

"Well, I keep asking you questions and you only nodded and hummedㅡ so I tried asking you for a car.sex." I said as a matter of fact, smirking.

"Seriously, kookie? You just took advantage of my floating state." He said glaring at me but smiling nonetheless.

"Well, yes, I just did. It's an opportunity of a lifetime so I grabbed it."

"Wow, how sweet of you." He sighed and rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"You know you love it, babe."

"Wellㅡ unfortunately, yeah I do." He answered playfully and we both laughed.

"OH MY GOD!!!" He shouted in front of my ears and I hissed softly.

"What the hell, tae?" I mumbled. He didn't even noticed me cursing him as he pulled away and tried getting off my lap, while I'm driving.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! What are you doing! That's dangerousㅡ stay on my lapㅡ I, it's.." I stopped the car and just pulled over.