♞ B A B Y II

J U N G K O O K

To say that I'm pissed off or angry was an understatement. I'm fumingㅡ I'm seeing red and I badly needed to satisfy my anger. I wanted, no I needed to let them feel what my baby felt.

He doesn't deserved to experience any of those. He only deserved all the good things on earthㅡheck I never even let a fly bit him or even a strand of his hair touchedㅡ then all of a sudden, at a place where I 'thought' nothing bad could  happen, since I've chosen the most prestigious oneㅡis where bad things actually happened. 'Ironic, isn't it?'

"Mister Ahn.. Prepare everything." I ordered sternly.

"Everything is ready, Young Master.." Mister Ahn answered.

"Good, I'll pay them a visit tomorrow. And I'll let them taste their own medicineㅡ it's just that mine would be more of a poison. And they will not like it one bit." I said smirking evilly. 

"Will Master Taehyung, go to school tomorrow?" He asked hesitantly. My face fell and guilt consumed me.

"He better s-stay here and rest.. It's been a t-tough day for him.." I mumbled feeling sorry and guilty for letting my angel experience those kind of things.

"You know it's not your fault right?"

"Well, it is hyung... I should've known better. He should've told me hyung... I'm here for him"

"Maybe it is but Taehyung is a strong and brave kid, probably that's why he didn't tell you."

"But still hyung.."

"You know him, Jungkook. As long as he can do it on his own, he will. He also knows too well, that you're stress enough from work and he doesn't want to add up to that. He cares for you just like you care for him.."

"I know hyung... I know.."

♡ㅡㅡㅡ♡

After our little dinner-on-bed... I made sure that Taehyung was comfortably seated against the headboard of our king size bed with soft pillows on his back, a thick blanket on his lap and his plushies surrounding him as I turned the tv on and brought down our plates to the kitchen but not before placing a kiss on his forehead...

I walked back to our shared room silently. I saw him watching spongebob intently. I cooed at his cuteness.

I sat beside him and I gently rubbed his thigh through the thick blanket facing him. He then averted his eyes on me. A small smile on his face.

Big doe eyes staring right through my soul, and I swear to god, I will never get tired of seeing his beautiful eyes staring right back at me. I love him so so much.