♞ S E E M E N O W

T A E H Y U N G

I am Kim Taehyungㅡ one and only son of The KIM Family and heir to the biggest company in Seoul. The intelligent, good-looking, most valued and always perfect Kim Taehyungㅡ well at least that's what they wanted me to be or should I say who I think I was, before everything turned upside down for me.

I loved art and photographyㅡ I always do and always will. But they forbidden me to do what I love. Reason? Well, they said it will not get me anywhere. They said doing what I 'love' will not benefit usㅡ our company. Everything is about our company, company this, company that.

But don't get me wrong, my family loves me, they doㅡ they supported me every step of the way except 'my love for art'.They showered me with affection and care, a perfect family indeed. They love me, I know they really do, before everything turned upside down for me.

They love-d me, then..

🌙🌙🌙

I've been living with my most favorite and beloved cousinㅡ the amazing, oddly handsome, cold (?) and full of swagㅡ Min Yoongi for about... three weeks now. Yeap, you heard me right. I'm living in his mansion as of the moment due to some circumstances.

"Taebear, I'm going to get something from the store!" He shouted from the hallway.

"Oh! Okaaay, Yoongibeaarㅡ be careful on your way then!" I shouted back sitting on the edge of my bed. I heard him leaned on the wall and chuckled a bit.

"Do you want anything?" He asked cutely as he tapped on my wall. I pouted with my fingers on my chin, thinking deeply. I heard him walked towards me and he ruffled my hair mumbling 'so cute'.

"U-uhmm. Maybe someㅡ" I started mumbling, still thinking what I wanted to get. He hummed urging me to take my time.

"S-some vanilla and strawberry ice cream, please. And maybeㅡ get me some cappuccino frappe and oreo cheesecake from the cafe down the road?" I mumbled softly while smiling my boxy smile.

"Wow, that's a lotㅡ but okay! Anything for you my taebear." He said sweetly as he patted and ruffled my hair again. I whined cutely and he chuckled.

"You keep on messing my hair, hyung!" I scoffed pouting my lips and crossed my arms.

"Because you're so cute, bear~ㅡI'll go now, though. See you later! And don't do something stupid." He said playfully as he kissed my forehead. I hummed and nodded giggling.

"Alrighty, yoongibeaar~ be careful!" I exclaimed happily. I heard the door shut closed and his car engine rumbled.

🌙🌙🌙

I was currently standing outside my room sweating and gulpingㅡ thinking and trying to remember what hyungie had explained to me before.