41: Dragon Child

RINA LORRIE was the only daughter born of a rich traditional Japanese household, owning a 5-star hotel in Japan

RINA LORRIE was the only daughter born of a rich traditional Japanese household, owning a 5-star hotel in Japan. Served with the best of things since birth, she was used to getting things her way, neglecting the morality of her actions. Even when she broke up with her 6 years old relationship and fiance, she was able to completely save herself from the troubles that came with it.

Nobody criticized her, but the innocent fiance instead; blaming him for not being adequate enough for the princess. This also made it impossible for him to be hired by other companies afterwards.

Whenever she had friends taking privileges at her family's hotel, no complaints from their actions were resolved, buried to be forgotten instead. Even then, their hotel was one of the best due to the services offered.

If she liked something, nobody else can have it. This was the case with her cousin who liked a particular branded apparel that were the only set made in the whole world. She knew her cousin desperately wanted it for her debut, but the spoiled and selfish Rina Lorrie came to like it too. Her cousin had no chance at all. The poor cousin was so heartbroken that she cried for a night and didn't bother to get out of her bedroom until 2 days later. However, her parents couldn't do anything against the princess of Lorrie household.

In many of Rina Lorrie's encounters, people could only say 'suck it up' once she set her mind to get something or flaunt herself.

So when this princess that has been spoiled rotten met the Emperor of D City, who had the qualities of an ideal powerful man, she completely fell head over heels in love. And that was when she was only 15 years old, while he was 16.

10 years later, she still couldn't approach him even after stalking him for so long. From living to the same city, living at the same street, attending all his seminars, sponsoring his projects, investing on his corporations and collecting articles wherever he was featured, she'd done them all. 

After everything she had done, she completely believed that she was the one for him. And she'd had this mindset after learning everything about him. From his favorite food, color, clothes, hobbies and etc. She was worse than most self-claimed stalkers.

She had even attended almost all parties Fei Long had to attend, but his electric blue eyes never fell on her. He was always stoic, indifferent and quiet. At most he would speak to someone in a few words, and the other would be lucky enough if he spoke with 10 words. But these aloof qualities of him were mesmerizing to her, and made her want him even more.

She had asked her friends to help her out, to catch his attention, to finally be able to show him that she was the ideal woman he can marry and have children with, but having seen his softer side being with his wife, her heart broke.

However, she didn't want to give up. 10 years of fostered feelings were not easy for her to let go, and here she was, walking towards the man she'd always loved and thought of. Even if he never had any thoughts of her, she still wanted to prove to everyone that she was the one! She had done everything to make herself perfect for him! She had to be the one!