6: Counterattack II

AFTER 1 MINUTE, Henchman#Leader cursed to himself upon realizing what just happened

AFTER 1 MINUTE, Henchman#Leader cursed to himself upon realizing what just happened. "F***!" He rushed to grab Jesse by her shoulder, but of course, Jesse despised people's dirty hands the most, her slender leg shot up, hitting Henchman#Leader squarely on his chin. He experienced a slight dizzy spell.

"Leader... what are you doing?" Confused with his leader's actions and unable to comprehend what Jesse did as she appeared so composed and indifferent making the phone call, Henchman#1 dropped the huge camera he was holding. Henchman#2 was slightly smarter than Henchman#1, but he too was taken aback by the situation.

When he snapped out of his daze, Henchman#2 said, "Even if the cops come, we are part of Loyal Dogs and whatever we do with the borrowers, Loyal Dogs were already given consent by the borrowers themselves when they signed the forms. Leader, calm down for a moment."

Henchman#Leader laughed when he heard Henchman#2. "That's right! We have our boss. Hahaha! Then beauty, I'll wait for your friends to come. Meanwhile, why don't you come sit with me and get to know each other better?" Even though his chin was just kicked perfectly, the allure of Jesse's attractiveness was hard for him to give up. Since he wasn't feeling worried anymore, he only wanted to chase after his joy now.

Ryou Hisa snickered silently, making himself look inconspicuous as possible. If he was needed, Young Master Zhao would have said a word already. Nevertheless, he wanted to stay and watch.

Jesse remained standing by the entrance, calmly gazing at the two girls, completely ignoring Henchman#Leader for the fourth time.

Henchman#Leader was like an undying worm, his eyes glinted with perverse passion. "Beauty... would you come and talk to me? Surely, you are touched by my determination by now? Look, you can join me with the oncoming entertainment. Guys, keep working on the setup. Make sure the angle of the camera is just above the bed, facing upwards. The lighting should be from south-east, over there."

"Yes, leader. Hehehe." Henchman#1 said, trembling with excitement just from imagining what would happen next after the preparation was over. The cowering girls whimpered, and it only made him more aroused.

Henchman#2 was another kind of evil as well for going along with his peers.

Jesse continued to observe the scene before her with cold indifferent gaze as if she was looking at some insignificant ants. Henchman#Leader couldn't shut his mouth though. As the silence dragged on, so did his mouth.

"Your friends are useless now, Beauty. Aren't you gonna do something else?"

"...Are you gonna save these girls? Lemme tell you, it's useless! The rules require them to pay with anything of value if they cannot pay for their debt. They don't have anything else in that little orphanage aside from their life, or should I say youth."

"Next month, I bet they won't be able to pay their monthly due again. I must say, I'm very grateful to the fool who borrowed from us. Haha.."

"Still not speaking to me Beauty? My determination can be charming..."