8: Ying Yue Zhao

FENG MIAN CONTINUED TO WORK HARD WITH EARNING MONEY, now easier after doing it for almost every minute of her day

FENG MIAN CONTINUED TO WORK HARD WITH EARNING MONEY, now easier after doing it for almost every minute of her day. Through various case studies, she has been able to get good returns from all her investments from the money she initially had from the previous owner.

Her current personal monetary value far exceeds the previous Feng Mian, to the point she could start a small business. However, she needed a concrete idea and connections to proceed with the plan. Hence, she contacted Ryou Hisa if he knew anyone in his native country (Japan) who was interested in starting up a Hotel. To which, Ryou Hisa provided a name.

"Young Master Zhao, from what I have gathered, the name Arata Ito is a young hotelier. I know of him from my family's close relatives and it's widely known he hasn't found work for over 4 months now. Would you be interested in checking him out to partner with?"

"Give me his contact information, thank you."

"Anytime, Young Master Zhao." Ryou Hisa softly said, then they ended their call.

On a Saturday morning, Arata Ito initiated a video conference with Feng Mian.

"Ohayo Gozaimasu, Zhao-san!" A cheerful voice of a young man boomed from Feng Mian's speaker. He had the accent, but with clarity.

"Good morning to you too, Ito-san. How far along have you gone with Hotel Management?"

Arata Ito then spoke in fluent English of his professional experience and why he had not gotten any job at all for a few months now. "I'm very pleased to know you are interested in knowing about me, Zhao-san. I graduated from my major in Hotel Management and Business 4 years ago, and have worked in Park Lorrie until 5 months ago.

"As you can see on my resume, I have the qualified skills to do my job with excellency. And I'm diligent as well-- --"

"Excuse my interruption, Ito-san. But if I remember right, Park Lorrie should be 5-star Hotel, yes? How were you able to get a placement, and a manager at that just after graduating University?"

"You are welcome anytime, Zhao-san~ Excuse me for sharing a bit more about me. Ehem. My now ex-fiance is the sole heiress of Park Lorrie. Incidentally, by the end of last year, she ended our 6 years of engagement because she'd fallen in love with Fei Long Liu."

Feng Mian froze for a moment, remembering the name at the tip of her tongue. "You mean the CEO Emperor here in D City? The billionaire who is only 19 years old?"

"Haha... Exactly so, Zhao-san. I'm very embarrassed to share this, but I can't compete with such a big shot."

"It's not embarrassing at all. Thank you for taking your time in sharing it with me. I don't care about the rest of your story-- --"

"Chotto matte kudasai!! I mean, Zhao-san... Please give me a chance... I promise I won't fail you, PLEASE... PLEEEEEASE!!" Arata Ito's face was so close to the camera that Feng Mian felt she was gonna be eaten alive.