26: Passionate Kisses, She Dominates

"Mian~ Who do you like between the two?"

Feng Mian considered Shi Bai's question seriously. "Fei Long is easier to get along. Dean, I want to kill."

Shi Bai giggled, her phoenix eyes narrowing into slits.

"I ship you two too~~ So I accepted the engagement with Fei Long~"

Feng Mian was stunned. "Engagement?"

Shi Bai bobbed her head, causing her smooth hair to create beautiful waves.

"His father intended to marry him off to some rich heiress, so I thought I should step up to save him! Don't worry, I completely don't like him in that way despite how attractive he is. I totally ship you~ <3"

"I see..."

Shi Bai curiously peeked into Feng Mian's frost-cold eyes as her smile deepened.

"You should take a step out of your comfort zone sometimes, Mian~ I guarantee you won't regret!"

Shi Bai continued saying in her sing-song voice while trying to balance her steps on a pedestal of a certain strange statue in this isolated area.

"It never works in my favour." Feng Mian blankly said.

Shi Bai stopped playing around, jumping down onto the stable ground and leisurely strode opposite of Feng Mian. Her green eyes were beautiful and bright.

When Shi Bai lifted her hand to gently press it on Feng Mian's chest, the latter stiffly stepped back, leaving Shi Bai's hand hanging in the air. But she did not mind and merely smiled.

"You are just trying to escape, Mian~ And you would be better off facing what you fear the most."

"How can you know what I fear?"

Shi Bai smiled mysteriously. "Did you know, you look relaxed with a certain someone around. But why do you think you never bother beyond the current situation?"

Before Feng Mian could formulate an answer, Shi Bai continued.

"You are afraid. It can only either be that you are afraid to trust your heart with someone or you have been deeply wounded before, .... or simply both."