Ep2

Jk P.O.V.
When we arrived home I immediately  got out of the car with her and walked to my room. I put her on the bed and looked at her. She was really beautiful . I really can't believe that that asshole did that to her. Even if I'm the boss of the most powerful mafia ,I'm still not gonna hurt that girl. After looking at her for 5 more minutes I walked out of the room and told our doctor to check her. I walked to my office and called one of my members to came. He was the haker in our mafia. I was looking at some documents when he walked in the room.

???:
You wanted to see me jungkook

I looked at him after hearing his voice.

Jungkook:
Yes Suga hyung. I want you to find everything about that girl. Every detail about her is important.

Suga:
Okay Jungkook but is she going to stay with us from now on

Jungkook:
Yes she is. I'm not gonna let anybody hurt her anymore.

He smiled after I said it.

Suga:
Okay Kookie. I'll do my best.

He walked out of the room and I started looking at the documents again.

Suga P.O.V.
" he really care about her " I thought while walking toward my room. When I enter I got my laptop and started doing my job.

Y/n P.O.V.
I wasn't cold anymore. I could feel that i was in someone's arms. Even tho those arms were strong they were still warm and I felt safe. After so many years I felt safe but that warn feeling disappear soon. Those muscular arms put me on a comfortable bed and after 5 minutes I  was alone in the room. I true d to move but I couldn't. Everything hurts... I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't do it either. I heard that there was someone else in the room and that person started checking and treating my bruises. There was someone else with him. I could feel how someone was holding my hand gently. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at that person. He was really handsome.

Jungkook:
Are you okay?

He asked me but I couldn't say anything.

Jungkook:
Don't be scared of me . I won't do anything to you.

He smiled at me and I weakly smiled at him

Y/n:
Thank you

I whispered and looked at the other man.

???:
So miss you have to rest. I don't know from where did you for those bruises but some of them are really bad so don't do anything dangerous in the next 48 hours. Oh and I'm your doctor . My name is Kim Seokjin and I'm like the mother of the house so if any of the other boys treat you bad or bother you you can came to me. I'm so happy that you are going to stay with us because I have always wanted to have a girl in tho house. I'm sick of those boys sometimes.

The other boy giglet at his words and looked at him without letting go of my hand.

Jungkook:
But you still love us

Jin:
Nope , not really

Jungkook:
That's not what you told me last week

Jinjust smiled and looked at me while I was trying to stand up

Jin:
Do you need any help um...

Y/n:
Y/n. My name is Y/n and yeah can you help me a little

Jungkook:
I'll help you.

He stand up and helped me after that.

Jungkook:
Where do you want to go?