Chapter 25: Kill the Destiny (Part II)

Start from the beginning

When I left, I saw Lubbock waiting for me outside of the small hut. "We gonna go tell Najenda about your prisoner?" He asked.

"No," I answered.

"Wait. Seriously?"

"I hope you can keep secret." I start walking. "Let's go," I said, leaving Lubbock confused as he followed.

Present Day

I was sitting outside the hideout, eating cotoletta that Susanoo made. Damn, this is really good.

"Ezio?"

I look behind me and saw Najenda standing there. "You ok?" She asked, taking a seat beside me.

I sighed softly. "I'm fine."

"Really?" She asked. "You're eating out here alone instead of inside with the others."

"I'm just thinking about the mission." I sigh again. "The sacrifices we might make. What if we fail and it was all for nothing?"

Najenda shrugs at me. "We won't fail."

"I hope so..."

Evening

"I'm still not used to this." I tried to stay on the giant stingray.

"Once you get used to this, it's pretty accelerating!" Lubbock laughed.

We were charging towards the cathedral's roof until a young, blonde man flew by us with angel wings which caught me by surprise. The blonde shot something at the danger beast as it starts falling down. The blonde thrown what appeared to be feathers as I blocked the attack with my mystic blades.

Mine managed to shoot the angel, but only able to graze him. More feathers were thrown at us as I created shields to protect us.

"Apparently I can make more than blades." I chuckled softly, concentrating on my teigu.

We're getting close to the ground. Once we hit the ground, we're dead. I couldn't think of any way for us to survive this. I look at Lubbock who created some sort of cushion around us. When we crashed, the landing was soft for us. But the danger beast didn't make it. We get off the creature after the net-cushion unwrapped itself.

"We landed out front." Akame pointed out. "Let's hurry inside the cathedral."

"You're not going anywhere."

We turn around to see a fairly muscular young man of above average height with short dark blue hair and eyes. Like Tatsumi, he also has a cowlick. He wears a blue leather jacket and a red scarf with an anchor on it. He's a Jaegar.

"The one you'll be taking on is me." He announced with determination.

"I'm sorry, sailor. The theatre's that way." I point to the right of me. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the part. You seem great."

The Jaegar grits his teeth as he slowly unsheathed his blade.

"GRAND CHARIOT!!!" He shouted as he changes into a dark blue, full-set of armour that looks nearly identical to Incursio.

I look at the Jaegar in shock. "This is gonna be difficult." I sighed and created blades around me.

Mine fired a laser at the Jaegar as he dodged at an incredible speed.

I look at Akame who is about to jump at the guy.

"Wait!" She jumped at him anyways before I could even stop her. Akame slashed her blade at him, barely doing any damage. He punched her so hard that she went flying into a tree.