•9•

After getting your room card from the front desk, you made your way to the elevator, pressing the 12th floor. Just as the metal door was about to shut, a hand butted in causing it to open again.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Jungkook asked, getting himself in. He grinned to himself seeing that you've already pressed the twelfth floor. "Cause you're as slow as a snail." You casually replied, eyes scrolling through your phone. Before Leeyoung left, she handed you the contact of the guy she mentioned. You've been debating whether to text him ever since that day, but end up not doing so.

"You've been on your phone ever since the bus ride." He spoke up.
From the corner of your eyes you could see him rolling his eyes, looking annoyed.
Well, you just cant help it. Leeyoung sent you a photo of the guy she wanted to set you up with and As embarrassing as it may sound, you were staring at his picture the same way a dog stares at its owner when they see him holding a delicious treat. Judging by his incredible looks, you'd think he was model as well.

You also don't think you'll have the guts to be around him. I mean, have you seen yourself? Your closet's full of nothing but pants and hoodies. It would be most unlikely he'll ever find you interesting.

Or attractive.

"Y/n."

Him calling your name? You didn't hear it. The ding of the elevator? You most definitely heard it. Grabbing your suitcase, you exit the elevator and begin searching for you room.

Found it.

Just as you were about to slide your card down, it gets snatched away from you. Guess who did it?

What's with him and grabbing things from me?

He casually takes his own card out, and swipes his own room door that was just across yours.

Would you look at that? We're nerigbhours too.

"Jeon." You breath in, trying to calm your nerves from tearing your boss' limbs apart. "Card."

You're exhausted. Because no matter how long a person sleeps, let it be twenty four hours or more, one's bound to always and I mean always feel sleepy the next day or in your case, hour.

He opens his door and steps in, completely ignoring you.

If this was some kind of cartoon show, you'd definitely have steam escaping your nostrils like an angry bull.

Breath in and out y/n.

"Are you just gonna stay there all day or are you coming in?" Your boss shouts from the inside.

Rolling your eyes, you drag yourself together with your suitcase inside the room. The interior's pretty neat. It has its own livingroom and a balcony. It looked more like an inside of house rather than a normal hotel room thats consisting with nothing but a bedroom and bathroom. This room's also very spacious, with two bedrooms along the corners a livingroom and a kitchen. The modern decor really gave the place a rather professional look.

You're then scooped off the ground before feeling your back coming in contact with the amusingly comfortable couch. You would have taken your time adoring its softness if it weren't for Jeon attacking your ticklish spots.

"H-hey, stop!"

The guy was just unsuspectable.

After a terrible three minutes of torture, he finally stops. Your laughter trailed off as you limply laid there, having no more energy thanks to you know who. Too busy trying to catch your breath to even notice Jungkook caging your figure, both arms resting on each side of your head, you just concentrated on catching your breath. "Don't...ever do.. That again." You manage to speak in between pants. He lets out a slight chuckle, before leaning in and kissing you in the forehead. "Go take a shower first. I'll order us some food."

You nodded, pushing him away to get yourself up.

"Yeah..I'd like to place an order...."

-

After taking a shower in one of the two rooms, you wore your sweatshirt and grey sweat pants before walking back to the livingroom.

The food had already arrived and were now sprawled across the coffee table, and Jeon was on his phone.

He notices you, and pats the carpeted floor beside him. As soon as you sat down you both began filling your stomachs with the delicious stuffs.

"The meeting won't take place until the day after tommorow. "Jungkook starts, opening a can of coke, and gulping it down before continuing. "That means you all get a free day to yourselves." You hummed in responds, ripping a huge chunk of meat from the crispy chicken leg. You noticed Jungkook staring at you, his eyes somewhat holding something you can't figure out.

"Is there something on my face." You cocked your brow at him, still minding your own business with the food, but you gotta admit. You're feeling a bit annoyed.

He lets out a slight chuckle, head dropping low, before meeting your gaze again. You were currently sitting across him, the coffee table separating the two of you.

Slowly he leans in, wipes something from the side of your lip, before bringing his thumb up to his lip, licking the certain substance. He smirked. "You had ketchup on."

-

After disposing and cleaning up the table, you stood up, stretching. "Can I have my card now? I'm beat." You yawned, stretching your hand out towards Jungkook who was approaching you. He stops right in front of you, towering your body that seemed to always shrink whenever he'd stand beside you. You pushed him back by the chest, scrunching your nose noticing something.

"Why are you always so...close?" He doesn't answer your question, instead, he ruffles your hair before responding. "I've already got the refund from the card. You're staying with me."