•5•

After you finished packing your stuffs. You made your way downstairs to your livingroom. A light familiar giggle was heard behind the wall that separated you and the livingroom.

You smiled to yourself recognizing the oh so familiar voice. "She's back."

Rushing your speed you stepped inside the livingroom finding your sister sitting on her finances lap telling him all about her trip to Hawaii.

Park Leeyoung isn't really your biological sister. She's in fact your stepsister. Your mom remarried her dad when you both were on the age of 6. Exactly one year after you befriended Jungkook.

Unlike those stories of evil stepsisters and stuffs. You and Leeyoung became bestest of friends almost immediately. You all had lots of things in common, even loving the same person.

Your sister's a well-known model, so it was only seldom to have her home.

"Unnie!" You missed her. Once she saw you, she jumped out of jungkooks lap, now rushing her way towards you, engulfing you into a tight hug.

"Aigoo deongsaeng! You don't know how much I missed you." She pats your back, before letting go and cupping your cheeks, making you pout.

"Tell me. Did you get yourself a boyfriend already?" You chuckled, removing her hands away. She'd always ask that question whenever you guys would talk. It either be in person, calls or texts.

The things you loved about her was that she was a bubbly person, you were the opposite. Good looks, the reason why she easily got her modeling career started. You've always been jealous of her, but would always push the feelings away.

Maybe that was what attracted Jungkook to her.

Back in high-school was when Jungkook asked her to be his girlfriend.

Seeing them together, everyone would say that, that was relationship goals.

You had a hard time accepting the fact that he loved someone else. But then realized it was selfish of you to just want him for yourself. It took time but after a month you managed to let him go. You even wondered if you had really liked him back then.

Three years ago, was the time Jungkook had asked you to accompany him to the jewelry shop. He was ready to move on the next step and that was to propose to your sister. Instead of feeling a pang of pain in your heart you felt the complete opposite. You were happy. Happy that your sister found someone who will love her forever.

And that made you realize that you never had feelings for Jungkook.

"Of course she doesn't." Jungkook scoffs from behind. Making you give him a confused expression.

Leeyoung pouts from the reply, slightly disappointed but then she grins. "Ah! Don't worry deongsaeng. I have a friend that's single and let me tell you this!" She squeals her high pitched tone "he's super cute." She hurriedly fishes her phone out. "When are you free? I'll set you two on a date." She scrolls through her contacts, waiting for your answer.

You didn't think it was a bad idea. And she did say he was cute, so why not?

"Oppa!" Her phone got snatched away by Jungkook, who later on grabbed her hand leading her outside the house. "I'm hungry let's go out to eat."