■ [3/20] Midnight Wounds

Start from the beginning

Presley glances up at her mother who grasps at the amount of the blood that pools around her on the bed, her eyes went white and she fainted as a burning pain robbed her of her breathing.

"Mom!" she manages to call out but she couldn't move as her entire body felt like it was on fire. Just as her Uncle move Sean; The Alpha of the pack rush in with two other guys.

" What do we do?" Sean asked.

"Open the window!" her Uncle demanded as he climbs onto the bed, He slips his strong arms under her body, causing blood to gush out on him. The sound of glass smashing sounded as her Uncle lifted her up. "What in the moon goddess did your wolf get into?" she heard her Uncle muttered as he climbs the window and jumps three stories to the ground. Her head felt light-headed as she stares up at her through blurry vision.

"Stay with me Presley, Be Strong." She heard him gritted as she felt the wind gushing over them. "Uncle Al?" she breathed in pain.

"Shhh, Just take a slow breath." He warned us they came to an abrupt stop.

"Stay back!" He demanded as he places her on the grass, the sound of water rushing by filled her ears. "Ah," she screamed a burning pain erupt in her torso as she felt something cold running down her body. "It burns!" she hallows in pain.

"Deep breath Presley," Her Uncle's voice warned as someone appears beside them.

"I got the herbs," the sound of a woman stated in a hushed town.

"Thanks," He chip as he uncaps the bottle, she felt him lifted her head as he pressed the bottle to her trembling lips as vile tasting liquid enter her mouth. She coughs it up back. "I know it tastes bad sweetheart, your father made it, he was bad at cooking," he muttered with fears in his voice.

"Sean!" he called out who rushed towards him.

"Rip her clothes off," he said as the woman held her hands. Her elongate his claws as he rips the bloody material from her bloody body as Presley started to tremble uncontrollably, "Hold her feet" he demanded as he presses the bottle to her lips again pouring more of the liquid in as she twists and turns her face.

"Now is not the time to be stubborn Presley," Her Uncle growled at her.

She top shivering as a burning sensation erupts inside, she flickers her eyes open to see two wolves starring at her. The one on the right fur was as black as midnight with deep mustard yellow eyes while the other Wolf was White with silver eyes but they were gone in a flash. Before she could even grasp a word she felt her entire body engulf in water. She tries to push herself up but someone held her under, numerous hands. She opens her eyes to realized she was underwater. She opens her mouth to call out but it just vibrated to the surface of the water.

Suddenly everything around her went in slow motion as a wolf with blood all over his fur, settle over her body and she felt when it collided upon her, sending her further below. She grasp for breath as another pain surge through her body, She felt her bones shifting as somehow the wounds on her body burn within her skin, ripping her apart. "I'm Sorry," A soft voice uttered in pain as the feel of someone bite into her neck, her body emerges and she felt her body been grab.

"Presley," Someone called her name, but she couldn't recognize the voice. She flutters her eyes open but everything was blurry and moving rapidly within her vision as she grasps for breath.

Presley flutters her eyes open as a pain surge through her body.

"Don't move," her Uncle voice sooth as he places a bowl on the side table as he retrieves a cup from the table. "Drink this," he instructed shoving the cup towards her mouth. She glances down at her body see herself wrapped in seagrass with something liquid and black.

"What happen?" she asked, as the memory of her covering in long cut marks and a lot of blood.

"You shift," he answered.

"I did," he stare up at him in glee.

"It's not what you think, You did shift into your wolf but it's not like any other wolf shifting." he notifies her, as she took the cup from him, she cringes as he places the cup on her cracked lip.

"What that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"You're a Shadow Wolf," he answered.

"A Shadow what?!" she blurted out as a pain surge through her body.

"I'll explain everything later, You need to rest so your wolf and you can heal," he stated as he pressed the cup against her lips as a knock sounded on the door and her mother and Sean the Alpha walked in, He was holding a bouquet of rose, Just as the scent flare into the room she let out a loud sneeze.

"Are you allergic?" he asked.

"I guess now I am."

"Alec would know that," her mother stated as her mother rushed towards her but stood on the bed. "I would hug you but your Uncle said you need to heal." she smiled at him. "Mom Alec is gone, Sean could be my boyfriend so quit mumbling about Alec." Presley gritted.

"A mother knows true love when she sees it." Her mother said.

"Yeah Whatever, Well if he did care he would at least find the time to say goodbye instead of disappearing on me," she muttered in pain as Sean gritted his teeth. She could hear his teeth against each other from where she lay.

"I'll leave you both, we'll talk later." her Uncle picked up a bucket of bloody water as he and my mother disappear out of the room.

"How are you feeling?" Sean asked.

"As I went through the valley of death," she muttered.

"I was so scared when we found you," he said occupying the chair that her Uncle was sitting in.

"Really," she asked

"Yes," he answered.

"I am glad your okay," he said touching the bed.

"Thanks, I don't remember much but I could feel you there," she answered.

"So does that mean I am one step closer to becoming your boyfriend?" he asked, she flutters her gaze to her body wrapped in seagrass.

" I know I am not Alec but I'm a pretty damn good guy and I would be an awesome boyfriend," he said.

"Alec and I weren't a couple. I keep telling you that," she muttered.

"Then why can't we be together?" he asked.

"I don't know," she mumbled

"I just have this feeling,"

"What kind of feeling?" Sean asked

"As I belong- Nothing." she stares up at him.

"Just take your time." he got up and kiss her head before sitting back in the chair.

"I look like a mummy wrapped in seaweed instead of cloth." she laughs out and Sean laughs too.