Pretty pretty Please?

Hey lovelies!

I cannot thank enough to each and everyone of you. Thank you all so much for loving and supporting Tethered through all its phases. It is just because of you guys that Tethered is complete today, because of all your encouragement.

Thank you for patiently sticking up with me even when I wasn't uploading the chapters for days together. Thank you for tolerating all the grammatical errors and typos that make it less attractive, yet still loving it. Thank you for all your votes and comments and follows.

Without you guys, I would have been nowhere... Truly I am blessed with such AWESOME, AMAZING readers like you!

I can't ask for anything else, you guys are the best!

I know I shouldn't be asking this, but I really couldn't help myself. And if you did it, it's would really mean the WORLD to me!

I have started with a new series called the RAIVARDHANS. And you might have noticed the frequency at which the chapters are being uploaded, and I plan to do that.

I would really really really really be very grateful if you lovelies checked it out. I would cry out of joy!

As I told you it would mean a world to me!

If you liked TETHERED, then you will love the RAIVARDHAN series! The first book is called IT STARTED WITH AN IMPULSE.

The entire story is in English, it's just the chapter names that are in hindi numbers.

I've added the sneek peak and description to trigger your interest a bit;)
I hope you enjoy ❤

___________________________________
IT STARTED WITH AN IMPULSE

*Sneek peek*

Why was he being so nice to me all of a sudden?

The sudden question started to bother me. Yeah, why did he become all charming gentleman towards me?

"Where is Nishika?" Asking casually, I sipped from the flute. Yum! It was beetroot orange fusion juice.

He turned to give me his charming smile, "it doesn't matter. What matters more is us alone here."

Okay, as much as I liked the sound of that, I know something was definitely wrong here. I could feel sirens blaring in my head Red Alert! Red Alert! Friendly Viaan!

But was I just judging him too harshly?

"How was your day?" He came in closer making me to scoot a bit to my other side to maintain some distance from him.

"A-apart from the test you took and me crying my eyes for half of the day, everything was fine. Mr. Raivardhan," I stood up to face him and maintain a little distance before continuing. I couldn't risk of be distracted by him, "c-can we talk?"

"Aren't we?" He stepped closer making me step back. That caused him to narrow his eyes for a second before he recomposed himself but I saw it nevertheless.

"N-not about that... It's a-about my j-job."

"That was where I was heading to," he replied calmly as he took another step towards me and I hit my back to a glass wall when I stepped back. He placed his hand on the left of my face, blocking my escape completely.

_____________________________

Description:

"You don't mess with a Raivardhan. We can be worse than the Mafia itself."

What could go wrong in the company of five hot, handsome, rich, famous brothers who every girl wanted a piece of?

Well, everything...

What Rynah didn't expect was the Raivardhan brothers sauntering into her life just like that. And who was she to complain? She had been daydreaming to meet them all since her cousin explained her about them.

"When you live in India and don't know about Raivardhans, you don't know anything," was what her cousin said to her. And Rynah believed it. After all she was a lovely girl!

Well, except Viaan Raivardhan, everybody loved her! While he watched her every movement like a hawk. Something regarding his trust issues.

Being friends with them wouldn't be so bad, right?

But that was until Viaan Raivardhan flipped and impulsively reacted, accusing her of something that she had no idea about. And then everything went downhill in her life, until he decided to change it all over again by re-entering her life in a much more tamed way.

But was Rynah ready to go with his flow?

He always got what he wanted without asking, and what he didn't get readily, he knew how to take it. And all he wanted from her was her forgiveness which she wasn't so keen to give him.

With the crush gone wrong and the urge of strangling each other all the time, what is to come for Rynah and Viaan when they are bounded in holy matrimony?

___________________________

So, anyone curious?

If you do feel it's interesting, don't forget to let me know!

Love you all to the square of infinity!

- Victoria<3