chapter 2

Hey guys! So sorry for the delay but here is the next chapter:)

Thank you for who ever I reading this and not giving up on me. I'm not going to take much time now and let you enjoy this chapter:)

*Elizabeth POV*

The anger in me seemed to have magnified to a hundred times for no obvious reason. How could that imbecile induce such a huge reaction from me? I angrily strode down the hallway to collect my schedule slip, not knowing why I was so disturbed with a newbie like him.

Who was he? No one knew his name! He was new, freak, bad tempered and ill mannered. He was a nobody and I was a Babe. Guys died to hold my hand, laid their coats on the ground for me to walk on. I was rich, beautiful and popular. I had things that he could only dream of. Then why was I hurt and angry? Was it because my ego hurt, a lot? Never before had anyone dared to hurt my ego. I shook my head pushing those thoughts away.

I swiftly walked into the office and found Ms. Anderson blushing profusely. Thinking that my mind was hallucinating I closed my eyes to clear my mind. When I opened my eyes again I find the same scene intact. How was this possible? It was the rarest phenomenon to see her smile, much more rarer than seeing a comet but blush? I blinked my eyes again to confirm that I am awake.

It's a miracle! The emotionless robot came to life! My gaze shifted away from her feeling amused just to stop at the cause. It was that asshole again. My eyes stayed glued at him. He was way too handsome, I'll give him that. Maybe Ms. Anderson experienced the phrase 'love at first sight' thing as she was also a young lady in her mid 20s or so. Looking at her plain looks and her dull blonde hair, I don't think he would reciprocate her feelings. She wasn't much of a catch for the eyes.

"Oh, Ms. Marshalls, you can have your schedule," stated Ms. Anderson who I thought was actually mute that just left me dumbfounded. Holy shit! She knew English and could frame sentences without stammering! I had never heard Ms. Anderson talk. This was really weird right now.

"Mr. Mathews, can you please pass this to Ms. Marshalls? And Ms. Marshalls, be kind enough to show Mr. Mathews the way to his locker," my heart skipped a beat when Ms. Anderson asked me making me look at Rome. He silently took the slip from Ms. Anderson who seemed to have tingles on his touch as she shivered a bit before he walked up to me to hand over the slip. I slowly took the slip from him, trying very hard not to blush. Why was I feeling as if he was handing me a love letter? Yeah right, like he would ever!

Only in my dreams Lizzy! Only in my wildest dreams...

Just as his fingers brushed past mine, it felt like butterflies fly in my stomach. And this stupid blush! It gave me away! I didn't know why I couldn't hide my emotions around him. Why was I such a pussy before him?

I looked at him but he was ignoring me completely as if I wasn't there!

"Let me--" he cut me off rudely saying, "I can find my own way."

All throughout the words he spoke, his anger never seemed to have dulled even the slightest. He pushed me out of his way awkwardly, as he walked out. I didn't miss the disgusted look he wore, like the one people wear walking in garbage! Embarrassment filled through me and I glanced at Ms. Anderson who was trying not to laugh at my face. This just inflamed my anger even more! If I was a kettle, people would have literally seen the smoke coming out.

That bastard! Who did he think himself to be? He will be sorry for this! I stomped my foot irately before marching off to my locker. My mind was so messed up! And that asshole was to be blamed for that! I glanced through my schedule to distract my mind which was only getting more disastrous by every passing second and then up to find that asshole trying to break into my locker!