Q & A part 1

Hey my lovely bunnies!

I guess I should have done this long time ago but it never really crossed my mind.

So this is a Question and Answer section. Here we shall have an interactive part where you can ask me any question you have about the story or not, it really doesn't matter. I know many of you must be confused at some phase, so I will clear it out to you, if there's any confusion.

Note that in case the answer will turn out to be spoiler, I will have to think about it;)

And yeah, I too have a few things that I would love to know about you guys!

You post your queries below, and I will answer them and put it in the Q & A part2.

If you have any other suggestions or want to give me an advice or idea, feel free to do it here;)

______________________________

Now coming to the questions that I am waiting to ask!

1. Which is your favorite animal?

2. If you are given a wish, what would you wish for?

3. Who is your favorite celebrity in women? And yeah, of course in men?

4. Which is your zodiac sign? I am crazy about zodiacs!

5. If you want to change your name, what would you change it to?

6. Team Elome? Or team Eluke? Or still team Eliam?

7. who are wishing Lizzy and Liam to get back?

8. Who do you want Lizzy to choose?

9. Who/what do you want to be in Tethered?

10. Will you try Power: In His Arms if it is hotter than Tethered?

_______________________________

Reply the answers to me! I am waiting impatiently!!!:*

And yeah don't forget to ask whatever you want to know;)

Love ya<3

- Victoria