Power: Trusting The Enemy

Hello lovelies!

I know, I know! Please don't say me for putting up another none chapter in here!

But In His Arms is getting completed and the next book of the series is up! It's called Trusting The Enemy

So I wanted you guys to have a glimpse of the story:

__________________________________

"Not so tough are you now, princess?" His deep voice taunted me making my pride and my temper burn inside my veins. Nobody taunts me and escapes without a comeback, and that didn't hold any exceptions. Not even him.

I was oscillating between two feelings: 1. dope slap the back of his head
2. Grab that sexy looking collar of his shirt and smash my lips on his.

But at the moment the first feeling looked quite tempting.

"And I would say, you yourself aren't so intimidating after all, sweetheart," my words caused his smirk to flatter and my smirk made him narrow his eyes at me. I bet he could see the wheels turning in my head. And I added more, just for entertainment, "you look more like a overgrown teddy. Fluffy and cute, that a five year old would cry to cuddle with you."

And that did the work, a scowl replaced his smirk.

My retort would be a bit unjustified, or actually a lot unjustified because he was anything but cute and fluffy. He was a walking talking​ bundle of hot, strong, sculptured muscles, oozing all manliness and danger. And he could win an award for the most perfect face on the Earth, not that he needed to know about it.

He slowly and threateningly stepped forward, like how a feline would corner it's prey, "not intimidating, eh? Maybe I can ask your dead body about it again."

"Oh! I'm so scared, that I'm shaking in my boots," I mocked dramatically.

"You aren't wearing any boots," he tilted his head slightly with amusement taking over his features now.

"Exactly," was my reply, decorated with a sarcastic smile.

And that made him to groan and face palm, literally.

Oh boy! This boy or more likely man was quite an entertainment.

__________________________

Hannah Raynott, was a powerful name in the new world. A name which erupted shivers down the spines of many. A name which controlled a private army in Wursha. A name that was going to be the next heir of the Raynott chain of hospitals.

But when her best friend-cum-sister from another mother, Katrina Varldi goes missing, Hannah is determined to find her. Calling the shots in the search for Katrina, grabbing a hell lot of attention and displaying an enormous amount of power, Hannah is now the next target.

And when a merciless, cold-blooded spy who is infamous for his dirty and blood works, is given incharge of this mission, what was going to be Hannah's fate?

When the friends turned into enemies and the hunger for power continues, can Hannah trust the spy and not end in a coffin?

Trusting the enemy.

Victoria ©2017

________________________________

Enjoyed it? Then don't forget to check it out!

I would love to hear from you!

Cover:

Love you<3

Love you<3

- Victoria