Getting over you was the hardest thing I ever had to do

I looked into the eyes of the boy who I loved.

The boy who had once loved me

Who I thought still loved me.

He uttered a phrase I had never anticipated him to tell me.

"I just don't love you anymore."

His shoulders lurched in a shrug as the treacherous words left his chapped lips.

The words sent me into shock. My heart broke, sending ice into my entire body. I could feel the shock in my cheeks, down to my feet.

"S-since when?" I asked, hurt heavy in my voice.

He once again employed a breezy shrug. "Why do you even care?" He asked.

I didn't answer his question. I just shook my head.

"Look, I don't want to leave whatever we had on a bad note."

His words, once again, shot through my translucent chest.

I shrugged, just as he had.

"I don't mean to sound like a stubborn bitch, but I don't want to respond anymore."

"Then don't. You clearly don't care."

He nodded, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

I turned away, hurrying to the sanctity of my house.

My chest felt tight, heartache deep in my respatory system.

My breathing became thick and labored, oxygen becoming hard to obtain.

I felt like Neil Armstrong without his helemet, or Eddie, sans inhaler.

As I ran, beady tears strang down from my ducts to my chin.

I couldn't wipe them away fast enough; my tears rich and easily replenishable, a renewable resource that wasn't in demand.

When I entered the doors of the little white haven, the pain settled in.

He dumped me...

I'm alone...

He's really gone

*****

A/n:

So...I was dumped...

Haha, yeah...this is basically what happened to me. Featuring beautiful quotes, as:

"Why do you even care?"

"I don't want to end whatever we had on a bad note" *proceeds to block me...like bitch what ????

"I don't mean to be a stubborn bitch, but I don't want to respond anymore."