💕| Finn Wolfhard | O N E

Today was the first day I would see Finn in a few months. He was filming 'IT' in Vancouver,and then he was doing panel's with the rest of the cast. He then went to premieres and did interviews. Ontop of that he began filming 'Stranger Things' again. I had been filming my show in California and then back home taking exams and studying every day and night. The past four months has been hectic for us both. Today was the day,I was going to meet him at the airport! I was excited,I hadn't seen him in forever it felt. I slipped on my vans and went to the uber waiting outside. As I sat in the backseat I thought about the past couple months. Facetiming every morning and night. Texting every chance we got. Livestreaming just to see the other person. Tweeting about each other,posting pictures about the other person for no reason. We sent each other memes a lot too.

I was so happy when he told me he's coming back to Canada for a bit. I was nervous about seeing him. I told the Uber driver to wait for me so Finn and I could take the Uber back to his house. "Thank you." I smiled gratefully. I walked into the airport,eager to see my Froggie face again. We weren't dating yet,but we planned to make it official soon. I stood by baggage claim and waited for Finn. I couldn't find him and I got really sad. I couldn't wait to see him and I still haven't! I looked down at the bags,stalling for time when I saw a familiar brown canvas bag decorated with patches and pins. I had bought him those as a "going away present." I picked it up and slung it over my shoulder. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and snapped a few photos. I sent them to Finn with the caption "I'm here loser." I got a response about thirty seconds later. "Holy fuck you're hot" (Misspelled because it was rushed.)

I saw a nest of dark,curly jew hair and smirked. So the Wolfhard reveals himself. People were making memes and jokes that "Puberty hit Finn like a truck" and I have to agree. He has spouted an entire foot,his jawline became more prominent,his face grew out a lot more,and his hair was so long now! "Y/n." He smiled,embracing you. "Finn!" You squealed,hugging him back. "Someone missed me." He teased after you let go. You rolled your eyes,"Shut up frog face." "I'm not frog face anymore." He smirked oddly,making you laugh. "I didn't miss you one bit." I joked. He made a pouty face,"Not even a bit?" I shook my head and laughed. "Alright dork, we have an Uber waiting for us." We walked to the uber outside and got in,telling the driver his address. While we talked I noticed he had started using curse words,quite a bit too. "Finn Wolfhard,you've become a foul mouth! Welcome to the darkside." I smirked. He laughed,"Yeah,Duffer Brothers weren't so happy about it." "I might start having to call you Trashmouth." I smirked. "I'll call you wheezy." He warned. I had asthma,so ever since IT came out my friends had in fact started calling me that. "I will kill you." I narrowed my eyes and glared at him jokingly. He patted my head,"You're too cute." "So are you Trashmouth." He smirked at my nickname.

We got to his house and I paid the Uber driver. I went straight up to his room while he gave his family hugs and talked to them for a bit. I didn't want to impede on his family time. Finn opened the door and smiled at me. He sat his backpack on the floor by his closet and sat in his bed with me. "It feels so nice to be back here." He huffed. I laughed at his exhaustion. He turned on the TV and we watched Netflix for a bit. We started watching Heathers. I had been telling him about it for awhile,and he finally decided to watch it. He pulled me closer to him as the movie started. He draped his arm over my waist and nuzzled into the nape of my neck. I smiled as a light blush creeped to my cheeks,tinting the lightly. A little into the movie there was a knock at his door. He paused the movie,but didn't move other than that. "Yeah?" His mother opened the door,"We're having dinner soon." "Alright." Finn smiled. "Oh,do you want me to go home? Cause I can if you think I should." I rambled. "Y/n,honey," His mother smiled,"You're family now." The blush that painted my face from earlier returned. "I-I am?" I smiled. "Of course Honey, Finn has been talking about you for the past six months." She smiled at me. "So I can stay for dinner?" "Stay as long as you want." "Thank you." I felt tears well in my eyes,I was considered family? I didn't say anything more after she left. Finn got up and we went down to the dining room. I sat next to him at the table. "Do I need to help or anything?" I asked him. "No Y/n," He laughed,"Just relax." "Okay." I tried to relax,but the harder I tried the harder it was to actually relax. His mother was a really good cook,and her food made me feel quite at home. The home was warm compared to the cold Canadian winter outside of the house. "So,Y/n,are you and Finn dating yet?" Finn choked on his water. "Mom!" He exclaimed. "Sorry sweetie." "But,uhm we-" "Are." Finn finished,grabbing my hand under the table. I turned to him and smiled. "Well we're glad to have here." His father smiled. "Thank you for having me." I smiled as sweetly as possible. As dinner dwindled Mrs.Wolfhard asked me when I was going home. "I'm not exactly sure." I lived in Ontario,and Finn lived in Vancouver. Different sides of the country. "She lives in Ontario,so she might be staying for a bit." "Well that's fine." She smiled. "Thank you." I couldn't believe how nice they all were. Now I know where Finn gets it from. Even his brother was incredibly nice.

After dinner Finn and I went back upstairs and laid in bed again,resuming our movie. After about twenty minutes there was a soft knock at the door again. "Yeah?" His mother opened the door,"I don't mean to be a bother." She smiled,"But are you going to sleep here? It's no problem,I just wanted to know if you needed more blankets or pillows? We have a guest bedroom if you'd like to sleep there." "I think I'm okay,thank you." "Alright,just checking. I'll leave you kids alone." She laughed. "Sorry she's kinda nosy." I shook my head,"She's just a mom." "I guess so." When the movie was over he turned on How I met Your Mother. We had both seen every episode,so we just laid in bed and chilled out. I laid my head on his chest and got as close to him as I could. "Y/n?" "Yes Finn?" "I love you." He murmured. "I love you too." I murmured back.

Word Count: 1252