ten - pcy

Baekhyun and I laid in the grass, his head resting against my shoulder. I gazed up at the dark, star scattered sky, appreciating the peaceful atmosphere surrounding us. Baekhyun lifted his arm, which was only a shadow reflecting off the moonlight. He put his index finger out and started tracing the sky.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I'm drawing us." he replied, his hand still held up to the sky. "Here, I'll draw out a Sagittarius constellation."

My eyes followed his finger connecting stars, drawing out the symbol.

"Next I'll draw the Taurus constellation."

I watched intently as his finger connected more stars together.

"Then,"

He drew out a heart in the sky.

"That's us." he said.

I titled my head to lay my eyes on him. His eyes glistened in the blue light, a smile plastered on his face. My lips tugged into a grin, he looked so at peace.

I leaned forward and pressed a kiss into his fluffy hair.

"Baekhyun, I would say you're my star, but that would be a lie." I started. "But you're my whole universe."

I could fairly see a tint of pink wash over his face. He giggled softly.

"Cheesy, but I like it." he responded.

He lifted his head and our lips locked, I turned my head and lifted my hand to his cheek, giving me better axis.

"I love you Chanyeol." he whispered.

"I love you too."

gah I'm cringing from cheesiness

I wrote this during class eyyy

Also Monsta X's new album (The Connect) is perfection everyone go listen to it