◎Tired Of Waiting On Cupid◎

"I forgive you...", He pouts. "You didn't say you love me", My smile fades. He frowns. "What's wrong now?", I sigh. "I can't do this anymore... us...I'm sorry... ", I said softly. I back away. "Woah...wish....Where is this coming from?", "My heart isn't for you or with you...", I whispered kissing his forehead. "I have to go...", Before he could say anything else I quickly jogged out of the house. What is he doing to me?....

*Aiden's Point Of View*

Why does love hurt? I don't even know if this love. All I know is I hate to feel this way about Michael. I hate what it has done to me. I live within the means of false hope. I tried to facade my feelings by distracting myself with Charlie. But that only makes me as bad as Michael. I had to end it.

Do I regret my decision? Yes, I let someone who truly loved me slip through my finger's. And for what? A measly dream of Michael coming and whisking me away. Talk about cliche. I also regret my decision because, knowing Charlie; He wasn't going to let me just walk away. He has made that clear with the nonstop call's and text. It's a bit scary. I don't know what do anymore..

*Michael's Point Of View*

"Michael what do you think about marriage? ", Amanda asked sweetly as we swung on her porch. I shrug. "I feel it's going to happen one day...", I replied twisting at a stray hair from her bun. Amanda sighs dreamily. "I hope that's our future..

.", I smile. Over the last week since the dinner with her parents, Amanda's fantasies of our future have become more prevalent.

At this point in my life I want to make her prevalent fantasies into reality. I don't know how but I will do whatever is needed. Suddenly my cellphone vibrates. Amanda leans up off my chest. I slid my cellphone out of my side pant pocket. I check the caller I.D. It's Aiden. "Well are you going to answer it or stare at it?", Amanda teased. I give her a nervous smile.

I slide the answer key.

*"Hello?"
"H-Hey Michael... it's Aiden.... ",
"Hey.."
"I-I know you must hate me but I need to talk to you..",
"I don't know... is Charlie gonna be there?"
"No...he's out of the picture... ",
-sigh-
"okay... meet me at the park in a few minutes... "
"Okay.. thanks Mike... ",
"Mmhmm..",*

I end the call and glance at Amanda. She sighs. "Go ahead.... ",.I give her an apologetic smile. "I know he has feelings for you Michael... I hope you are honest about your feelings for him... don't lead him on...let him down easy", She said standing up. "I don't think that's why he called me...", Amanda shakes her head. "Just go Michael.

...", I stand up and plant a kiss on her lips. "I love you Mandy... ", She smiles and swipes Her index finger over my cheek. "Love you more", I take her hand and kiss it.

After saying goodbye, I messaged Aiden telling him I'm on my way. He replied with a smiley emoticon. I don't know what games he's playing. But I do know I'm putting an end to it. I search the park until I spot Aiden sitting on a bench.  I slowly walk over to him.

"You wanted to talk?", I asked rather coldly. He sighs. "Can you sit?", "I'm fine...", Aiden sighs heavily again. "Michael I need closure with you...", I roll my eyes. "I'm not playing this game with you again... ", "Michael this isn't a game!....

It's my heart!!", He screamed weakly. "Would you keep it down? ", I whispered stepping closer to him.

"No Michael... if you won't listen the world will... I'm tired of waiting on Cupid...I'M IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!! ", He exclaimed standing up on the bench. I quickly grab him. "What in the Hell is wrong with you?!", I said releasing my grip of his arm. Aiden's eyes begin to water. "I hate how much I love you.... I can't stand how much I need you...I'm terribly hopelessly in love with you..", I rub my face.

"Aiden... I can't deal with this right now...", "Stop fucking running Michael!! Just stop!! ", I glare at him. I'm not in the mood for this. "I know you felt something when we k-", "Stop!! Just shut-up... I'm not gay nor will I ever be...you know what you're pathetic.... very pathetic... you made it clear who you w- you made it clear you wanted nothing to do with me... I've moved....you should too!", I yelled turning away.

"By the way.... that kiss meant Nothing..", Aiden stands there looking like he saw a ghost. I turn to see what he was looking at. "You kissed him!?!",....

To Be Continued...