◎Swooned◎

The mystery of human emotions is a conjuring joint of opinions.  Like figuring out how birds find their way back home after leaving for the winter. Like how Mendel was able to capture the essence of cross breeding between flowers. Pondering on the world's mystery gives mystery itself.

I use that mystery through my art. That's why I love art so much it gives people a chance to create mystery. Art is my exscape from the world. You don't have to be perfect in art. There's no such thing as perfect line's and patterns. No such word as symmetric, or congruent. Just you and your paint brush.

I visit the gallery everyday after my morning classes. I'm actually thinking about entering in the art galla contest. There's no specific rule but originality. I say my goodbyes to my classmates and jog out. I made my way through the hall. Which at times could be jammed. Everyone is trying to return home.

As I'm walking I catch 'brown eye's '. He's sitting at the bottom of the steps doodling. As an art lover I decided to descreatly check his work out. I slowly walked down the steps. Being bumped by a few passing students. I get close enough to see his drawing of what I think is a little girl.

The drawing has plenty of potential. His detailing is astonishing. The little girl is on a swing. She looks lonely. I can definitely sympathize with her. The mood of the doodle has definitely drawn me in. I was so memorized by his doodle that I didn't notice that he stopped and looked at me. I after taking notice that his pencil was no longer moving,  finally looked up.

Meeting his doey brown eye's. Which were alluring. And filled with embarrassment. I smile shyly and stand up. "Uhh sorry I-", "Michael! Michael! Where were you I have been looking all over geez! ", Exclaimed a angry Megan. She emerged from the top of the stairs. I feel my cheeks burn. "Sorry I was on my way to... Nevermind what's up?", She places a hand on her hip.

"So you forgot? ", I furrow my eyebrows. She groans. "Yeah you forgot, Such a good friend huh? ", She asked 'brown eyes'. He shifts his gaze from me to her. She sighs. "Michael I told you tomorrow the new dean is coming and I need help setting up the ceremony! ", I gasp knowingly.

"Oh right!, Sorry", She shakes her head and gestures for me to come to her.  I obey. As soon as I'm near her she slaps my arm. "Ouch! What was that for? ", I winced. "Just come on please ", She shakes her head and walks away. I look back remembering 'brown eyes'. But he wasn't there anymore. I sigh and jogged after Megan.

When I returned home, I instantly hit the shower. I am dog tired. I think I have the house to myself. After showering I change into fresh pajamas. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I rummage the fridge for food. Finding nothing that meeted my fancy, I closed it and looked outside. I stared down our driveway. My eye's set on a lone paper.

Of course my curiosity kicked in and I ventured outside to investigate. I grabbed my worn out bedroom slippers and made my way outside. Once I reached the driveway I picked up the paper. It was a beautiful drawing. Of me sitting outside the Art Museum. It was very detailed. I was swooned by the accuracy. From my curls to, my flannel, to my black penny loafers. I looked around. Hoping that maybe the person was still there. But no one was there. I turn around and headed back inside with the paper close in hand....

To Be Continued....