Ep1

Y/n P.O.V.

Everyone is calling school "hell" or " prison" but for me it's not like that... Don't get me wrong , I'm not a nerd or something , I'm just scared... scared of going home because of my dad... He is always treating me like a pies of shit and I can't do anything about it. He is always beating me when he is angry. The worst part is that he can get angry really easily but I guess that my fate is that.
As I was lost in my thoughts , I realized that I'm in from of my house. I sighed while looking at it and slowly started making my way toward it.

Y/n:
Dad I'm home.

I said when I walked in. " that's strange " I thought to myself  " he should be home " I looked around and saw him standing at the doorway of the living room while looking at me.

Y/n:
Oh.. hi da-

He cut me off before I couldn't finish my sentansise.

Dad:
WHERE WERE YOU. I TOLD YOU TO BE HOME 5 MINUTES AGO.

And again the only emotion that I could feel was fear. I looked at the ground before speaking.

Y/n:
I'm sorry dad... I won't do-

He cut me off again.

Dad:
YOU USELESS CHILD DON'T CALL ME DAD EVER AGAIN. YOU ARE JUST ONE OF MY MISTAKES.

I started crying when he said that " how could he... " I thought " but maybe he is right , I'm just a mistake " I looked up at him when I heard his footsteps getting closer to me. He smirked while looking at me and said

Dad:
You know that every mistake needs to be removed and since you are a mistake you need to be removed too

I started stepping backwards.

Y/n:
W-what are y-you doing?

I started stuttering but he didn't stop walking toward me. He grabbed my wrist before I take any step farther. His grip was so tight and it hurt a lot.

Y/n:
Please don't do a-anything

My tears couldn't stop falling but it seems like he didn't care. He slapped me and I fell on the floor. He kicked me in the stomach and after that he lifted me up by pulling my hair. He threw me and I hit  my back on the edge of the coffee table. I tried to stand up but I couldn't , I fell on my knees and started coughing loudly.  He hit my head and I fell on the floor again. He keep beating me up several more minutes until he lifted me up by holding my neck. I slowly looked at him and the only thing that I could see in his eyes was hate. He really hated me that much. I give up. If he really wanted me to be dead that  much then I'll let him do it.
Suddenly I heard a someone breaking through the door and the only thing that a I saw before everything went black were 7 boys.

Jk P.O.V.
When we got inside I saw how that  bastard was trying to kill one girl. When he saw us he imidietly threw the girl on the floor but she was already uncouncious. I got even more angry. How could he do that to a beautiful and cute girl like her.  I looked at him angrily before speaking.

Jungkook:
What the hell did you do to her?

Y/n's dad:
She is just one useless girl so don't worry about her. I'll kill her later but I don't have your money sir for which I'm sorry

He said while looking at me. I looked again at the girl and then back at him

Jungkook:
I don't need your fucking money anymore.

I walked to the girl and lifter her up bridal style.

Jungkook:
But I'm talking her with me because I won't let you hurt her anymore.

I started walking toward the door when I said that.  I looked at the rest of my members and they underastand what to do. The started beating him after I walked out of the house. I got into the car and sat at the backseats with her still in my arms. Even thought she had a lot of bruises on her body she was still really beautiful.

Jungkook:
No one will hurt you again after I'm with you princess...

I smiled after saying it. The car started driving when all of the members got in. She was still in my arms when the car started driving and I never let her go.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey everyone! This is my first story and I hope that you like it. I'm sorry if there are any mistakes and please tell me what do you think about it at the comments💖