Saving Lucy Again

*Aurora's pov*

When we lost, they took Lucy, Yukino, and Archadeos. They kicked us out of the castle. I woke up in my bed the next morning to see Master and the others "Where am I?"I said "You're back at the lodge,"said Mira "Oh,"I then paused and looked around to see if my friends were here and they were but not Lucy "Come on you need some rest for tomorrow,"said Mira "K,"I said and fell asleep.

~ Time Skip ~

We told everyone what happened and we made a plan to rescue Lucy. Natsu, Wendy, Mira, Happy, Me, and Carla were chosen to find Lucy and the rest will stay "Bur who are going to take our place?"I asked "Gajeel will take your place and Juvia will take Natsu's place,"said Master, I walked towards Gajeel and high fived him saying "You better lead the team towards victory with them and dont slack off," "Sure,"said Gajeel, I saw Natsu telling her "Dont lose and cling to Gray all you want,"he said smiling until he felt a dark aura "I WONT LET HER HAVE HIM,"I said "Dont worry Aurora, she cant have me, I belong to you,"said Gray "Eww, you make it sound like we're dating,"I said "We can,"he said putting his face close to me "never,"I said face palming his face "why?"he asked "only think you as a brother,"I said and walked away "time to go,"I said and we went towards the castle.

We arrived at the castle and heard the 2 of the royal guards talking "man I really wanted to watch the Magic Games,"said Guard #1 "No we can't we have a duty to protect the kingdom,"said Guard #2 "Then why don't we send there?"I said with a dark aura and punched them all the way to, well wherever they land. We ran inside the castle and went to the dungeon to find Lucy and Yukino. We were walking and found the cell. They both looked fine, they were sleeping so Natsu called her name "Luce," and she woke up but fell asleep again "Luce," and she finally woke up "Guys, how did you guys get here?"she said loudly "shh,"I said "Oh sorry,"she said "Stand back,"said Natsu and he melted the bars "We brought some clothes for you,"I said handing clothes to Lucy "thank you,"she said and changed behind a blanket "Don't look Lily,"said Mira "why would I look?"he said and the floor opened up and we fell in.

We landed in somewhere. I looked around and saw skulls on the ground. We then saw a telegraph showing someone "Who are you?"I asked "I'm Princess Hisui E. Fiore and I have brought you here so you guys can be eliminated,"she said "wow, what a princess being nice to her subjects... not,"I said "I can only be nice to my subjects, not to amateurs like you,"he said "I think you should go to the hospital because I think you need to get a brain,"I said and Natsu laughed "I think that you should look at yourself more better before you die,"said Princess Hisui "The one to descend to the throne, you're doing the wrong thing,"I said and walked away.

~ Meanwhile ~
*Third person pov*

Gray, Erza, Gajeel, Laxus, and Juvia were at the arena. All the teams went to their destinations and the fight started but Fairy Tail didn't move. They all fought until Fairy Tail started to move again. Magic gave them instructions in how or where to defeat the enemy or where the enemy is. Gray bumped into Rufus, Laxus bumped into Jura and Orge, Erza bumped into Minerva, Kagura, and Millianna (if she counts), Gajeel bumped into Rogue and Juvia bumped into mostly no one yet. They fought well but Fairy Tail won against them.

~ Meanwhile ~

Aurora, Natsu, Wendy, Mira, Carla, Lily, Happy, and Yukino were finding a way out the place but instead they ran into the Castle Knights or whatever they call them. We fought as hard as we could.

~ Time Skip ~

We won and walked around to find a way out of here but we entered a place and the floor fell. We met with the Castle Knights again and fought them once again.

~ Time Skip ~

We found Archadeos and we also found a way out but on our way we met someone who looked like Lucy but who is Lucy. But, we walked towards a safe place and we found a safe place that'll keep us cover for a while then Lucy woke up "Where are we?"she asked "We're still in the castle,"said Natsu, I then punched his head "She meant as in what is this place,"I said with an irk mark "We're I guess in the castle dining room,"said Natsu "Who are you?"Lucy asked "I'm you from the future,"said Lucy from the future "Why at you here?"I asked "I'm here to stop the eclipses from happening,"she said "Why?"Wendy asked "I'll bring great despair,"said Lucy from the future, I got dizzy and lost my balance but luckily Lucy helped me "Thanks,"I said and then the vision appeared again

~ Vision of the Future ~

Despair...
Castle falling...
Lucy singing...

~ End of Vision

"Were are gonna go? There's no place we could run,"said Mira and I smirked "We fight the way out,"I said and we headed out of the place and saw castle soldiers run after us.

~ Meanwhile ~
*Third person pov*

Gray and Juvia got into a fight with Lyon and Shelia "Shelia you take Juvia,"said Lyon "Why don't we just take the both of them!"said Shelia "No, I can't fight Juvia,"said Lyon "Just do it!"said Shelia and they started to fight. Gray touched Juvia's shoulder and her held her hand to push her up "Gray~sama,"said Juvia "their weakest point is teamwork,"said Gray and they both were hand in hand and made a water and ice combination, but Shelia got distracted by their beautiful combination, Lyon tried to snap her out of it "Shelia, Shelia, stop staring into space and heal me,"said Lyon "Ice Geyser, Water Slicer!"Gray and Juvia said, Shelia snapped of it, Lyon and Shelia flew into the sky "Shelia!!"said Lyon flying away "I'm sorry!!"said Shelia.

A/n

Sorry that I haven't been updating for a while. I haven't been concentrating on this chapter because I could remember the episodes well so I had to watch them again. I tried my hardest for this chapter. Also, the video at the top is not mine. Thank you!!

~ CrystalTear